CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Quilt Raffle: Proceeds to benefit Wyoming County SPCA (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83057)

cdkscully September 26th 07 02:37 AM

Quilt Raffle: Proceeds to benefit Wyoming County SPCA

The picture of the quilt is found he
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1382/...eb188f8d_o.jpg

This Beautiful handmade quilt has been donated by Barb Mattern to
benefit our animals.

The Raffle will be held on December 22 2007.

Tickets a
One - $1
Three - $2
A book of fifteen - $10

These tickets are available at all events for the Wyoming County (NY)
SPCA or call the shelter at 585-591-3114 to inquire about tickets.

You can also email us regarding tickets at info @ wcspca.net

Wyoming County SPCA
808 Creek Rd., Rt 98
P.O. Box 151
Attica, NY 14011

Our shelter is in danger of closing. Please help out the animals!

cdkscully September 27th 07 08:45 PM

Quilt Raffle: Proceeds to benefit Wyoming County SPCA

Sorry, the link to the picture of the quilt is he
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1382/...6fb34895_o.jpg