CatBanter

-   -   open windows (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108168)

Ann791 July 11th 12 12:11 PM

open windows

Monday morning when I got up I turned off the air conditioner and open
windows.After the hot and humid weather the air was refreshing. Lucy Lu
is the first one to check out the open windows as I washed their dished
and put food out. The other 2 cats stayed with me in the kitchen to make
sure I did my job of getting their food ready.

Lucy Lu is the one who will jump up on the counter to try to steal a bit
of food from any dish she can get at. The open window was just to
tempting for her. She did join the other cats by me just as I got all
the dished ready to set out for them.

Ann

MLB[_4_] July 11th 12 06:14 PM

open windows

On 07/11/2012 05:11 AM, ann791 wrote:
Monday morning when I got up I turned off the air conditioner and open
windows.After the hot and humid weather the air was refreshing. Lucy Lu
is the first one to check out the open windows as I washed their dished
and put food out. The other 2 cats stayed with me in the kitchen to make
sure I did my job of getting their food ready.

Lucy Lu is the one who will jump up on the counter to try to steal a bit
of food from any dish she can get at. The open window was just to
tempting for her. She did join the other cats by me just as I got all
the dished ready to set out for them.

Ann

It does cool down at night here, so I am able to have open windows in
the morning. TuTu doesn't seem to be interested so I figure she has had
a busy night hunting greeblings -- I do find a few scattered things in
the AM. She leads me to the fridge then after breakfast she takes a
nap. Best wishes. MLB

Bastette July 11th 12 08:24 PM

open windows

MLB wrote:

[...]

Nice thing about an arid climate - no matter how hot it gets during the
day, it always cools off at night. I have a whole procedure which involves
closing the windows, curtains and blinds on hot mornings, and then
opening them all in the late evening, with fans blowing everywhere, to
bring in the cool air. Flat cats suddenly find their third dimension.

--
Joyce

"The most terrible things can enter one's life. Hopefully they're only
mundane."
-- The Midwest Book Review