CatBanter

-   -   I didn't get it... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65)

Angela Ryan August 12th 03 11:49 PM

I didn't get it...

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
They offered it to someone else...So I am sitting here feeling sorry for
myself. Seems I am never going to get out of this nightmare.

Thanks anyway everyone...I appreciate your support.

Hazel Az

Something better will come along......

Purrs for that to happen soon and meows to cheer you up

Angela (owned by Gizmo)

lrulan August 13th 03 12:16 AM

damn! Hang in there. Something will come along better.
Jazz's mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Lois Reay August 13th 03 12:53 AM

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
They offered it to someone else...So I am sitting here feeling sorry for
myself. Seems I am never going to get out of this nightmare.

Thanks anyway everyone...I appreciate your support.

Hazel Az

These people don't know what they have missed out on - purrs coming your way
that the bestest job comes your way soon - stay positive!

Lois

Cheryl August 13th 03 01:04 AM

"Hazel Az" wrote in
:

They offered it to someone else...So I am sitting here feeling sorry for
myself. Seems I am never going to get out of this nightmare.

Thanks anyway everyone...I appreciate your support.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I've been following this and praying. Something good
will happen, have faith!

--
Cheryl

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
-Mario Andretti.

Brenda Watkins August 13th 03 01:18 AM

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
They offered it to someone else...So I am sitting here feeling sorry for
myself. Seems I am never going to get out of this nightmare.

Thanks anyway everyone...I appreciate your support.

Hazel Az

oh, sweetie - I'm sure this just means that there's an even better job right
around the corner for you. We'll keep on purring.
Brenda

catsruleok August 13th 03 02:29 AM

"Hazel Az" wrote in message ...
They offered it to someone else...So I am sitting here feeling sorry for
myself. Seems I am never going to get out of this nightmare.

Thanks anyway everyone...I appreciate your support.

Hazel Az

I'm very sorry about the job. Will continue to hope and pray that one day very soon your luck will
change for the better..

Sheenah

Byron & Christine Burel August 13th 03 02:35 AM

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
They offered it to someone else...So I am sitting here feeling sorry for
myself. Seems I am never going to get out of this nightmare.

Thanks anyway everyone...I appreciate your support.

Hazel Az

I'm so sorry, {{{{{Hazel}}}}}. I hope and pray that things will get better
for you soon; you are always in our thoughts and you will always have our
support.
love,
Christine

Annie Wxill August 13th 03 03:05 AM

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
They offered it to someone else......
Hazel Az

Hazel,
We are revving more purrs and prayers that something terriffic will come
along for you.
Annie, Cinder & Rosie

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) August 13th 03 03:15 AM

Karen Chuplis wrote:

in article , Hazel Az at
wrote on 8/12/03 5:44 PM:

They offered it to someone else...So I am sitting here feeling sorry for
myself. Seems I am never going to get out of this nightmare.

Thanks anyway everyone...I appreciate your support.

Hazel Az

Awww, Pam. I'm so sorry :( Please keep trying and don't give up hope.
We'll keep purring for the great one or even the good one to come along.

Well, I suppose Pam can do with your purrs, too, but it was Hazel who
made the post you just answered! (;-D}

Karen