CatBanter

-   -   more purrs and prayers, please? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89622)

Irulan July 4th 08 05:45 PM

more purrs and prayers, please?

My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

wafflycat[_2_] July 4th 08 05:58 PM

more purrs and prayers, please?

"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Good vibes a-plenty heading her way

Bettina July 4th 08 07:14 PM

On 4 Jul., 18:45, "Irulan" wrote:
My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Sending mega-purrs for a good outcome.

love
Bettina

Charleen Welton July 4th 08 07:18 PM

more purrs and prayers, please?

Lots more from here.
Charleen and the purrers.

. ..

Adrian[_2_] July 4th 08 09:50 PM

Irulan wrote:
My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Lily & her mama

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Smokie Darling (Annie) July 5th 08 12:12 AM

On Jul 4, 10:45*am, "Irulan" wrote:
My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Purrs, prayers and offerings for things to mellow soonest, and let
there be soft warmth in the evenings, and lush sunrises to bring
comfort.

Inge Grotjahn July 5th 08 07:51 PM

Am 04.07.2008 schrieb Irulan:

My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation.

Tons of purrs are coming over to your daughter and you. We hope,
everything will be ok soon.

Purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge

Kylatte =^. .^=`[_2_] July 6th 08 12:05 AM

more purrs and prayers, please?

"Adrian" ...
Irulan wrote:
My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Lily & her mama

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Purrs on the way from us too, as well as prayers from me.
HUG
Kyla & Clowder

Christina Websell July 6th 08 01:50 AM

more purrs and prayers, please?

"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
My daughter again has found herself in a stressful
situation. I swear she gets more than her share.
Anyway, she and I would appreciate more purrs
and prayers that the situation is very temporary. We'd
like to thank everyone in advance.

Purrs coming from over the pond for your daughter. Some people do indeed
get more than their share of difficulties.

Tweed