CatBanter

-   -   CAT LADY WANTED (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89604)

Untamed Tiger July 4th 08 01:00 AM

CAT LADY WANTED

Any ladies in or near Minnesota who love cats? I have 2 but have had as
many as 5. Can't seem to connect with anyone here. I'm 48, nice
looking, 5'9" and about 185 lbs. Pic available! I travel on business
and would enjoy meeting you. This summer I will be in Mason City, IA,
Sioux Falls, SD, Rochester, MN, and Lincoln, NE among other places.
Send your pic or email me or add me to your MSN buddy list and we can
chat!

John

jmcquown[_2_] July 4th 08 01:16 AM

CAT LADY WANTED

Untamed Tiger wrote:
Any ladies in or near Minnesota who love cats? I have 2 but have had
as many as 5. Can't seem to connect with anyone here. I'm 48, nice
looking, 5'9" and about 185 lbs. Pic available!

This isn't a dating service, dude.

Jill

Christina Websell July 4th 08 02:24 AM

CAT LADY WANTED

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Untamed Tiger wrote:
Any ladies in or near Minnesota who love cats? I have 2 but have had
as many as 5. Can't seem to connect with anyone here. I'm 48, nice
looking, 5'9" and about 185 lbs. Pic available!

This isn't a dating service, dude.

Jill

LOL!
Man wanted to do housework,(I have a Dyson) cook a meal, do gardening, put
up fences, feed and clean out chickens and cook special things for my sick
cat. Oh, and the litterboxes. And the laundry comes to mind. I have a
Bosch washing machine which will help and a steam iron. I don't have a
dishwasher so I'm afraid that will all have to be done by hand.
In the winter logs need to be chopped for the woodburner.

Which will give me a bit of time to relax when I've been at work all day..

Matthew[_3_] July 4th 08 03:57 AM

CAT LADY WANTED

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Untamed Tiger wrote:
Any ladies in or near Minnesota who love cats? I have 2 but have had
as many as 5. Can't seem to connect with anyone here. I'm 48, nice
looking, 5'9" and about 185 lbs. Pic available!

This isn't a dating service, dude.

Jill

LOL!
Man wanted to do housework,(I have a Dyson) cook a meal, do gardening,
put up fences, feed and clean out chickens and cook special things for my
sick cat. Oh, and the litterboxes. And the laundry comes to mind. I
have a Bosch washing machine which will help and a steam iron. I don't
have a dishwasher so I'm afraid that will all have to be done by hand.
In the winter logs need to be chopped for the woodburner.

Which will give me a bit of time to relax when I've been at work all day..

sounds like a day on the farm

kilikini July 4th 08 12:10 PM

CAT LADY WANTED

Christina Websell wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Untamed Tiger wrote:
Any ladies in or near Minnesota who love cats? I have 2 but have
had as many as 5. Can't seem to connect with anyone here. I'm 48,
nice looking, 5'9" and about 185 lbs. Pic available!

This isn't a dating service, dude.

Jill

LOL!
Man wanted to do housework,(I have a Dyson) cook a meal, do
gardening, put up fences, feed and clean out chickens and cook
special things for my sick cat. Oh, and the litterboxes. And the
laundry comes to mind. I have a Bosch washing machine which will
help and a steam iron. I don't have a dishwasher so I'm afraid that
will all have to be done by hand. In the winter logs need to be chopped
for the woodburner.

Which will give me a bit of time to relax when I've been at work all
day..

Dang, I'm not a man, but I'd like to try out your Dyson! LOL.

kili

Mark Edwards July 4th 08 04:11 PM

CAT LADY WANTED

No cluons were harmed when kilikini wrote:

Dang, I'm not a man, but I'd like to try out your Dyson! LOL.

I am a man, and my experience has been that the Dyson is a *wonderful*
vacuum. It is the very best vacuum we've ever had. It beats the top of the
line Hoover we once had, hands down.

If you ever need to buy a new vacuum, spend the extra money on a Dyson.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

tanadashoes July 4th 08 04:59 PM

CAT LADY WANTED

"Untamed Tiger" wrote in message

Any ladies in or near Minnesota who love cats? I have 2 but have had as
many as 5. Can't seem to connect with anyone here. I'm 48, nice
looking, 5'9" and about 185 lbs. Pic available! I travel on business
and would enjoy meeting you. This summer I will be in Mason City, IA,
Sioux Falls, SD, Rochester, MN, and Lincoln, NE among other places.
Send your pic or email me or add me to your MSN buddy list and we can
chat!

John

How wonderful!! However, I assume that you want your cat lady to be
intact? You see all the cat ladies I know are spayed, and most are already
in wink wink relationships already. However there may be a few unattached
females in Magic Mood Jeep's clowder. You'll have to ask then directly, as
most of them have a hissing relationship with yours truly.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

kilikini July 4th 08 05:07 PM

CAT LADY WANTED

Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when kilikini wrote:

Dang, I'm not a man, but I'd like to try out your Dyson! LOL.

I am a man, and my experience has been that the Dyson is a *wonderful*
vacuum. It is the very best vacuum we've ever had. It beats the top
of the line Hoover we once had, hands down.

If you ever need to buy a new vacuum, spend the extra money on a
Dyson.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

I've heard that it is a great vacuum and extremely easy to push. If I had
the money, I'd get one. I'm tired of buying yard sale flops. :~)

kili