CatBanter

-   -   Purrs for Juliet, please (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90234)

Flippy[_4_] August 7th 08 07:12 AM

Purrs for Juliet, please

Could I have a few purrs for Juliet, please? She's not feeling well.
Probably UTI, but will know for sure when I take the urine sample to the Vet
in an hour or two to have it tested.

Thanks in advance,
Flippy.

Gandalf August 7th 08 07:35 AM

Purrs for Juliet, please

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 16:12:01 +1000, "Flippy"
wrote:

Could I have a few purrs for Juliet, please? She's not feeling well.
Probably UTI, but will know for sure when I take the urine sample to the Vet
in an hour or two to have it tested.

Thanks in advance,
Flippy.

while nobody likes to see their kitty get sick, in the grand scheme of
things, a UTI is 'good', in that it is easy to diagnose, and response to
treatment is usually fairly quick.

Purrs are on the way for a 'nothing serious' diagnosis, and a quick
recovery for Juliet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Joy August 7th 08 07:54 AM

Purrs for Juliet, please

Purrs for Juliet are on the way, Flippy. Also for you and Mia.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

[email protected] August 7th 08 08:09 AM

Purrs for Juliet, please

Flippy wrote:

Could I have a few purrs for Juliet, please? She's not feeling well.
Probably UTI, but will know for sure when I take the urine sample to the Vet
in an hour or two to have it tested.

Purrs on the way!

--
Joyce ^..^

canine-art-with-heart August 7th 08 08:46 AM

Purrs for Juliet, please

On Aug 7, 3:09*pm, wrote:

* Could I have a few purrs for Juliet, please? She's not feeling well.
* Probably UTI, but will know for sure when I take the urine sample to the Vet
* in an hour or two to have it tested.

Poor Juliet, I hope she feels better really soon. Its awful when our
babies are feeling poorly.

__________
Michelle

Marina August 7th 08 09:48 AM

Purrs for Juliet, please

Flippy wrote:
Could I have a few purrs for Juliet, please? She's not feeling well.
Probably UTI, but will know for sure when I take the urine sample to the Vet
in an hour or two to have it tested.

Lots of purrs on the way for you both.

kilikini August 7th 08 10:58 AM

Purrs for Juliet, please

Flippy wrote:
Could I have a few purrs for Juliet, please? She's not feeling well.
Probably UTI, but will know for sure when I take the urine sample to
the Vet in an hour or two to have it tested.

Thanks in advance,
Flippy.

Luckily I've never had to deal with a UTI in one of my masters, so purrs go
out to Juliet, but my main question is how in the heck to you collect a
urine sample?????? Hold a cup underneath inside a litterbox? I wouldn't
think that would go over very well. :-P

kili

jmcquown[_2_] August 7th 08 11:09 AM

Purrs for Juliet, please

Flippy wrote:
Could I have a few purrs for Juliet, please? She's not feeling well.
Probably UTI, but will know for sure when I take the urine sample to
the Vet in an hour or two to have it tested.

Thanks in advance,
Flippy.

Purrs on the way for Juliet to feel better. UTI's are no fun.

Jill

wafflycat[_2_] August 7th 08 12:19 PM

Purrs for Juliet, please

"Flippy" wrote in message
Could I have a few purrs for Juliet, please? She's not feeling well.
Probably UTI, but will know for sure when I take the urine sample to the
Vet
in an hour or two to have it tested.

Thanks in advance,
Flippy.