CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cats that look like Adolf Hitler (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74262)

Lee September 3rd 06 07:33 AM

Cats that look like Adolf Hitler

Has everyone here already seen the following site? -

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/

My very own little "MEOW machine" must have been submitted to it months
ago by someone else -

http://83.136.68.93/cgi-bin/seigboard.pl?15

Mad Dog September 4th 06 04:52 PM

Lee wrote:
|| Has everyone here already seen the following site? -
|| http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/
|| My very own little "MEOW machine" must have been submitted to it
|| months ago by someone else -
|| http://83.136.68.93/cgi-bin/seigboard.pl?15

Well done for posting that, I have a black and white cat that looks like
Hitler, everyone calls him Adolph.

--
"A horse a horse my kingdom for a horse, I haven't had a winner in six
months".

MD

Anonymous September 5th 06 07:03 AM

Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org

Anonymous September 5th 06 07:03 AM

[email protected] September 5th 06 05:31 PM

Lee wrote:
Has everyone here already seen the following site? -

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/

My very own little "MEOW machine" must have been submitted to it months
ago by someone else -

http://83.136.68.93/cgi-bin/seigboard.pl?15

My lappcatt, Chester, looks just like mein Führer.

That's why I got him!

--
----------

Mr. J Yöung

dgk September 6th 06 01:36 PM

On 2 Sep 2006 23:33:40 -0700, "Lee" wrote:

Has everyone here already seen the following site? -

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/

My very own little "MEOW machine" must have been submitted to it months
ago by someone else -

http://83.136.68.93/cgi-bin/seigboard.pl?15

That's really very funny. I like the one with the black hair at the
angle.

Sid September 10th 06 01:39 PM

Cats that look like Adolf Hitler

http://tinyurl.com/gteq6