CatBanter

-   -   PiING! MeOwy & Lucy (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113687)

Pit2nya[_3_] March 8th 18 06:43 AM

PiING! MeOwy & Lucy

PING! MeOwy, Lucy and any other RPCC kitty who hasn't posted for a while...
Ar yu styll at RPCC?
We miss hearing from yu and also want tu update the Officers lyzt.

Also, are there enny other kitteez who dun't pozt here enny moor???

Pit2nya, Grand PoohBah ad keepurr ov da lyzt.

PIPPS and or BOOKS October 29th 18 08:41 PM

PiING! MeOwy & Lucy

On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 9:43:55 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
PING! MeOwy, Lucy and any other RPCC kitty who hasn't posted for a while...
Ar yu styll at RPCC?
We miss hearing from yu and also want tu update the Officers lyzt.

Also, are there enny other kitteez who dun't pozt here enny moor???

Pit2nya, Grand PoohBah ad keepurr ov da lyzt.

Pipps sez we hab not hurd frum MeOwy or Lucy sAWRY