CatBanter

-   -   Purrs for Xoxo's dental (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89968)

Victor Martinez July 25th 08 04:37 AM

Purrs for Xoxo's dental

Xoxo is going to TED for a dental first thing Monday morning. Purrs
would be appreciated for our old buddy to have an uneventful cleanup.

Thanks.

Victor

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Jofirey July 25th 08 04:52 AM

Purrs for Xoxo's dental

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Xoxo is going to TED for a dental first thing Monday morning. Purrs
would be appreciated for our old buddy to have an uneventful
cleanup.

Purrs on the way from Jake and Molly.

Jo

Joy July 25th 08 06:24 AM

Purrs for Xoxo's dental

Purrs are on the way.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Gandalf July 25th 08 07:31 AM

Purrs for Xoxo's dental

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:37:38 -0500, Victor Martinez
wrote:

Xoxo is going to TED for a dental first thing Monday morning. Purrs
would be appreciated for our old buddy to have an uneventful cleanup.

Thanks.

Victor

Purrs are on the way! Boy, do I know how you feel!

I was SO upset when my Kenzie was going in for a dental recently!

I specified that they use isoflurane (instead of Ketamine, which is
nasty).

I dropped Kenzie off at 8AM, and they called me at 9:30AM, to tell me
that Kenzie was ready to go home! If I had known it would be that quick,
I would have just waited, and saved the gasoline making 2 trips!

Isoflurane is no longer an 'expensive alternative'. It still costs more,
(The technician has to carefully monitor during induction, etc.), but
since the patent on it ran out, the cost of the drug itself is now about
1/4th of what it used to be.

When Kenzie came home, I couldn't tell she had had anesthesia.

I Know you have a good Vet, and I'm sure Xoxo will be OK.

And I'm sure you are just as nervous as I was.

Please let us know when Xoxo is back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Kreisleriana[_3_] July 25th 08 07:34 AM

Purrs for Xoxo's dental

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Xoxo is going to TED for a dental first thing Monday morning. Purrs would
be appreciated for our old buddy to have an uneventful cleanup.

Thanks.

Victor

Purrs for the big ol' sweetie.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

[email protected] July 25th 08 07:34 AM

Purrs for Xoxo's dental

Victor Martinez wrote:

Xoxo is going to TED for a dental first thing Monday morning. Purrs
would be appreciated for our old buddy to have an uneventful cleanup.

Purrs for him to come home with nothing other than fresh breath!

I know how you feel, I've really been dragging my heels getting dental
work for my girls. I really have to bite the bullet but it scares me
a lot.

--
Joyce ^..^

wafflycat[_2_] July 25th 08 10:55 AM

Purrs for Xoxo's dental

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Xoxo is going to TED for a dental first thing Monday morning. Purrs would
be appreciated for our old buddy to have an uneventful cleanup.

Thanks.

Victor

Good vibes a-plenty heading Xoxo's way

Adrian[_2_] July 25th 08 11:15 AM

Purrs for Xoxo's dental

Victor Martinez wrote:
Xoxo is going to TED for a dental first thing Monday morning. Purrs
would be appreciated for our old buddy to have an uneventful cleanup.

Thanks.

Victor

Will be purring, I'm sure everything will be OK.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Outsider July 25th 08 12:52 PM

Purrs for Xoxo's dental

Victor Martinez wrote in news:6et044F8qej1U1
@mid.individual.net:

Xoxo is going to TED for a dental first thing Monday morning. Purrs
would be appreciated for our old buddy to have an uneventful cleanup.

Thanks.

Victor

Wishing for uneventful.

Andy

CatNipped[_2_] July 25th 08 01:49 PM

Purrs for Xoxo's dental

Dental purrs on the way. Demi, now 10 years old (my gawd, where have the
years gone??!), just had a dental and she breezed through with no problems.

Hugs,

CatNipped