CatBanter

-   -   HAPPEE PAWS DAY TEW YEW (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101196)

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] June 19th 10 03:41 AM

HAPPEE PAWS DAY TEW YEW

J00n 20f is Pawz Day in da US bur dere is Paz awl ovur da wurld n
wee jest luvs our Pas hoo go tew da toona plases n gib usses fudz n
skritches, n toyz, n nip n wee jest wunna sae Happe Fathurs Day tew awl uff
owr Paz.
Pway diz..n waff

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php...ay#or_liek_dis

Luffs,
Yer, kittehz, goggies, . burdz

Stormmee June 20th 10 02:08 AM

HAPPEE PAWS DAY TEW YEW

we lofez owrz furri, Tiger fur hiz howze,,, wif storrmmee sittin inna kornur
powtin beclawz she wannted sine diz message