CatBanter

-   -   da pooter iz sik (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106983)

Gandalf December 5th 11 08:36 PM

da pooter iz sik

frydae gnite, mai hoomin waz usin da pooterm win it waz attaked by da
vyrusus. lotz uf dems,

dey infektud da pooter, anna nao it iz beri beri sik

sew mai hoomin haz bin gittin sum kind uf medesin tu kill da vyruses.

but da medesin iz beri beri hard tu uze, sew he has ben lernnin tu uze
da medesin sew he duzent kil da pooter wif da medesin.

lorili

Human note: My computer picked up a really NASTY rootkit virus. I now
have no less than five antivirus and anti malware programs. But, using
them properly is not at all easy.

I'm not a computer person. I don't understand the instructions. If I
do I it wrong, they will damage the OS, permanently.

So until I get this fixed, I won't be on line very much.

Gandalf.

Booker December 5th 11 11:04 PM

da pooter iz sik

Purrz fur da pooter to git bedder soon.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Mosey =^..^=[_11_] December 6th 11 12:09 AM

da pooter iz sik

Purrs dat yer pooter gitz bedder. mai meowmie sent yer hoominz note tu mai
Paw hu noez dis stuf n maybe
Paw kan hulp unksa Gandalf. MRRRRRRRT on dem &%$# pooter greeblings!!!

Mosey--mad