CatBanter

-   -   Super Vets TV programme (UK) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66147)

Alison January 5th 06 07:38 PM

Super Vets TV programme (UK)

Super Vets on BBC1 at 8.30pm. Thurs.
Follows the vets at the RVC in London. Tonight (Thurs) a vet surgeon
use a pioneering technique to save a cat with a rare heart defect.
I'm looking forward to seeing. I wonder if Rolf Harris will be there
:))
--
Alison
http://catinfolinks.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

Adrian January 5th 06 09:14 PM

Super Vets TV programme (UK)

Alison wrote:
Super Vets on BBC1 at 8.30pm. Thurs.
Follows the vets at the RVC in London. Tonight (Thurs) a vet surgeon
use a pioneering technique to save a cat with a rare heart defect.
I'm looking forward to seeing. I wonder if Rolf Harris will be there
:))

I hate it when they do that, why keep us waiting a week to see if Harry is
OK?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Alison January 5th 06 11:28 PM

Super Vets TV programme (UK)

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...

I hate it when they do that, why keep us waiting a week to see if

Harry is
OK?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)

So do I. I hope he will be OK . It's a miracle he survived the op.
I really felt for his owners.
Alison

Cheryl January 6th 06 02:10 AM

Super Vets TV programme (UK)

On Thu 05 Jan 2006 02:38:22p, Alison wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

Super Vets on BBC1 at 8.30pm. Thurs.
Follows the vets at the RVC in London. Tonight (Thurs) a vet
surgeon use a pioneering technique to save a cat with a rare
heart defect.
I'm looking forward to seeing. I wonder if Rolf Harris will be
there
:))

I'd love to hear the results! Or maybe read about it. If they give a
link, can you pass it on? Interesting!!

--
Cheryl

Zahadum January 7th 06 07:36 AM

Super Vets TV programme (UK)

I found the website...

http://supervets.rvc.ac.uk

Makes an interesting read, especially all the history of Harry's
condition before the operation.

Adrian January 7th 06 02:21 PM

Super Vets TV programme (UK)

Zahadum wrote:
I found the website...

http://supervets.rvc.ac.uk

Makes an interesting read, especially all the history of Harry's
condition before the operation.

So we still won't know how Harry did after the operation until next week's
programme. I really hope he'll be OK, I think being only two years old gives
him a good chance.

Cheryl Sellner January 8th 06 10:33 PM

Super Vets TV programme (UK)

On Sat 07 Jan 2006 02:36:23a, Zahadum wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes (news:1136619383.547808.125880
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com):

I found the website...

http://supervets.rvc.ac.uk

Makes an interesting read, especially all the history of Harry's
condition before the operation.

Thank you. I've read Harry's history and hope the docs were
successful! Great stories on that site!

--
Cheryl

saffie02 January 12th 06 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheryl Sellner
On Sat 07 Jan 2006 02:36:23a, Zahadum wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes (news:1136619383.547808.125880
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com):

I found the website...

http://supervets.rvc.ac.uk

Makes an interesting read, especially all the history of Harry's
condition before the operation.

Thank you. I've read Harry's history and hope the docs were
successful! Great stories on that site!

--
Cheryl

I can't wait to see it tonight. What a fab programme. I think it put the NHS to shame.