CatBanter

-   -   Has it really been a year? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108220)

Lesley July 24th 12 12:03 PM

Has it really been a year?

A year ago yesterday I popped out for about an hour and returned with
a little tuxedo girl- yes we have had Bonnie for a year!! This time
last year you were all sending me encouraging posts about the fact
that she wasn't to be seen or heard didn't mean she was dead or sick

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

MLB[_4_] July 24th 12 06:45 PM

Has it really been a year?

On 07/24/2012 05:03 AM, Lesley wrote:
A year ago yesterday I popped out for about an hour and returned with
a little tuxedo girl- yes we have had Bonnie for a year!! This time
last year you were all sending me encouraging posts about the fact
that she wasn't to be seen or heard didn't mean she was dead or sick

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Happy acquisition day to Bonnie and many, many more. TuTu

Bastette July 24th 12 09:21 PM

Has it really been a year?

Lesley wrote:

A year ago yesterday I popped out for about an hour and returned with
a little tuxedo girl- yes we have had Bonnie for a year!! This time
last year you were all sending me encouraging posts about the fact
that she wasn't to be seen or heard didn't mean she was dead or sick

Happy anniversary! And yeah - wow! A year??

--
Joyce

What I look forward to, is continued immaturity, followed by death.
-- Dave Barry

[email protected] July 24th 12 09:34 PM

Has it really been a year?

And here we are a year later and it's rather hard to type 'cos Bonnie is on my lap demanding skritchies

Takayuki July 25th 12 01:24 AM

Has it really been a year?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 04:03:22 -0700 (PDT), Lesley
wrote:
A year ago yesterday I popped out for about an hour and returned with
a little tuxedo girl- yes we have had Bonnie for a year!! This time
last year you were all sending me encouraging posts about the fact
that she wasn't to be seen or heard didn't mean she was dead or sick

I may be biased, but I think that tuxedo girls are among the best kind of
girls.

MatSav[_2_] July 25th 12 04:10 AM

Has it really been a year?

wrote in message
And here we are a year later and it's rather hard to type 'cos
Bonnie is on my lap demanding skritchies

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

:-)

Incidentally, it looks like Gurgle Gropes has changed the
settings it uses when you post a message. It now thinks you're
more than just plain Lesley, which you were shown as when you
started this thread - look at the "quote attribution" above.

--
MatSav

Lesley July 25th 12 10:16 AM

Has it really been a year?

On Jul 25, 4:10*am, "MatSav" wrote:
Incidentally, it looks like Gurgle Gropes has changed the
settings it uses when you post a message. It now thinks you're
more than just plain Lesley, which you were shown as when you
started this thread - look at the "quote attribution" above.

I was on another machine and used a different log in

Christina Websell July 25th 12 09:17 PM

Has it really been a year?

"Lesley" wrote in message
A year ago yesterday I popped out for about an hour and returned with
a little tuxedo girl- yes we have had Bonnie for a year!! This time
last year you were all sending me encouraging posts about the fact
that she wasn't to be seen or heard didn't mean she was dead or sick

And now she is a prima donna who wants her bed made just so ;-)

Tweed