CatBanter

-   -   Announcing a Furrst Day of Spring Pawty (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113039)

Samuel Redcat Mahoney February 12th 16 05:00 PM

Announcing a Furrst Day of Spring Pawty

According to Paw's catputer, the first day of spring is gonna be March
20. Dat's a Friday. Since dis has been kind of cold, wet winter I fink
dat we all deserve a party to celebrate a firstest day of spring.

I'z been talking to Stevenson, Cleocatra's long-time majordomo. Him
still runs Cleo's estate in da mountains of southern Catifornia. Da
estate is available for a spring party, and Stevenson an da staff all
fink dat a spring party would just perfect. So I'z made arrangements for
all da stuffz dat we will need fur a wunnerful party. Ranger an me will
help wif getting Fluffykitz catering squared away, an we gots Hercule an
hims orchestra lined up to provide moozic, an da swimmin pool will all
ready fur da kitties or offur guests whoo want to use it, and I'z been
talking to da Second World kitties an dey will all be dere too.

So efurrybody, you is all invited to a big Spring party at Cleocatra's
estate on March 20 of 2016!

Sammy

Sundance and/or Rebecca February 13th 16 02:59 AM

Announcing a Furrst Day of Spring Pawty

Whut a gudgud ideermint! I will be dere, akumpaneed, I hopez, by myown lubly wink.

I wunner if dey makez a air mattriss fur kitteez to uze in swimmin poolz, maybe wif a kleer bottim: it wud be funfun to look down an see Jocko swimmin by unnerneeth.

Sundance

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] February 13th 16 08:43 PM

Announcing a Furrst Day of Spring Pawty

Thank you for the invitation, Sammy:)
We would love to be there. yeUP
Is there anything we can bring?.
How about some super nip?
Pipps will be thrilled to see Ranger ;)
Love
Mosey, PookyKat and Pipps

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"

[email protected] February 15th 16 01:12 AM

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 5:59:24 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Whut a gudgud ideermint! I will be dere, akumpaneed, I hopez, by myown lubly wink.

I wunner if dey makez a air mattriss fur kitteez to uze in swimmin poolz, maybe wif a kleer bottim: it wud be funfun to look down an see Jocko swimmin by unnerneeth.

Sundance

Heer I yam! Heer ar sum goggles: gO-O9
bestest I kin du.
I hab neffurr bin in wadder, cept meltid dry ice.

Pit2nya

Ann791 February 15th 16 03:29 PM

On 2/12/2016 11:00 AM, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the invite. We will be there.

Lucy Lu & Samwise