CatBanter

-   -   da lazt danze (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=75649)

Stormmee October 27th 06 11:38 PM

da lazt danze

Miss Lucy I thinkz da ball iz 'bowt ofur wuuld you lika lazt slow danze
befur i hazta 'skort yourself home? Chester hoping der iza afur parti or
somfin

Julie Porter October 28th 06 04:38 AM

da lazt danze

Owh Chester! You know Ide luff dat. I fink surely ther will be moar
danses in owr fuchure.

Lucy, taking Chester's paw

Stormmee October 28th 06 04:44 AM

da lazt danze

*as the new couple glides onto the dance floor the sun begins to rise and a
faint song from the heaveans can be heard...*

I thinkz i wuuld lotz more danzes in owr future...
*Chester looks skyward and sees a small cluster of stars with a slight
violette hue that he knows is the former head of his house approving of him
being in his house and in this place with miss lucy...

I haf enjoyed diz nite anna diz danze, Chester who carefully kisses the paw
of the lovely lucy
k.net...

Julie Porter October 29th 06 01:43 AM

da lazt danze

Ime so glad weef met, Chester, ann glad I shaired such a speshul nite
wif you. Ime luuking furward to more fun an speshul times.

Lucy, who purrrrrrrrrs after haffing her paw kisd