CatBanter

-   -   Offering gentle purrs (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91804)

Ginger-lyn[_2_] October 31st 08 09:24 PM

Offering gentle purrs

To all who have needed them lately. I can't possibly read everything,
so I just closing my eyes, picturing all of you, and sending gentle
purrs where needed.

Ginger-lyn

Victor Martinez October 31st 08 10:14 PM

Offering gentle purrs

Ginger-lyn wrote:
To all who have needed them lately. I can't possibly read everything,
so I just closing my eyes, picturing all of you, and sending gentle
purrs where needed.

So that's what that nice warm feeling I get sometimes is. :)

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Kyla =^..^=[_4_] November 1st 08 12:24 AM

Offering gentle purrs

"Ginger-lyn" ...
To all who have needed them lately. I can't possibly read everything, so
I just closing my eyes, picturing all of you, and sending gentle purrs
where needed.

Ginger-lyn

Thank you sweetie.
You DO know, we are sending you the same :)
Kyla & Clowder

Ginger-lyn[_2_] November 5th 08 10:01 PM

Offering gentle purrs

Victor Martinez wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:
To all who have needed them lately. I can't possibly read everything,
so I just closing my eyes, picturing all of you, and sending gentle
purrs where needed.

So that's what that nice warm feeling I get sometimes is. :)

That's it :-)

And I know it when I feel it from you guys, too. Thank you.

Ginger-lyn