CatBanter

-   -   Gentleman (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113894)

Bill Stock[_2_] March 7th 19 02:06 PM

Gentleman

We've been leaving food out for a couple of strays lately, but a rather large Raccoon has been showing up for dinner. The odd thing is that he has been leaving small amounts of food, which he could definitely finish.

The light finally came on last night, when a female Raccoon showed up to finish his offering. Apparently you should always buy a lady dinner before .... And they call them dumb animals.

He's such a gentleman. LOL.

jmcquown[_2_] March 7th 19 02:26 PM

Gentleman

On 3/7/2019 9:06 AM, Bill Stock wrote:
We've been leaving food out for a couple of strays lately, but a rather large Raccoon has been showing up for dinner. The odd thing is that he has been leaving small amounts of food, which he could definitely finish.

The light finally came on last night, when a female Raccoon showed up to finish his offering. Apparently you should always buy a lady dinner before .... And they call them dumb animals.

He's such a gentleman. LOL.

LOL!

Jill