CatBanter

-   -   Very late Sekrit Santa announcement (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114270)

Community Cats[_6_] November 16th 20 09:07 PM

Very late Sekrit Santa announcement

I have been a little bit late most years getting the Sekrit Santa
signups up and running, but thism with coronavirus and working from home
and all that, I'm MUCH later than usual.

This year, instead of spending a few days getting a web site up to
collect info. please send an email to . I
need to know:
* Do you want to do gift exchange, card list, or both?
* Your mailing address
* If doing gift exchange, the names and numbers of the kitties (and
doggies or other species) receiving gifts
* If doing gift exchanges, anything that should NOT be sent
* Whether there are any special likes or dislikes
* Your email address

I will get any gift exchange matchups made in a couple weeks, and will
get the Christmas card list also mailed about then.

I REALLY apologize for letting this slip this year!

Coordinator
--
Community cats

Walk fo Remembrance:
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html

Community Cats[_6_] November 17th 20 06:48 PM

Community Cats wrote:
I have been a little bit late most years getting the Sekrit Santa
signups up and running, but thism with coronavirus and working from home
and all that, I'm MUCH later than usual.

This year, instead of spending a few days getting a web site up to
collect info. please send an email to . I
need to know:

In case your newsreader mangled that email address, it is:
coordinator at sekritsanta.org

--
Community cats

Walk of Remembrance: