CatBanter

-   -   *Nobody* Can Relax Like a Cat! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90102)

CatNipped[_2_] August 1st 08 02:44 AM

*Nobody* Can Relax Like a Cat!

OK, back to cats! I've been horribly remiss in posting pictures of the
masters - so since I'm breaking my own rule and am on the computer tonight,
I figured I'd address that.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy5/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

tanadashoes August 1st 08 02:47 AM

*Nobody* Can Relax Like a Cat!

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, back to cats! I've been horribly remiss in posting pictures of the
masters - so since I'm breaking my own rule and am on the computer
tonight, I figured I'd address that.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy5/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Awesome. It's head butts, Nipped, head butts.

Pam S. laughing

tanadashoes August 1st 08 02:51 AM

*Nobody* Can Relax Like a Cat!

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, back to cats! I've been horribly remiss in posting pictures of the
masters - so since I'm breaking my own rule and am on the computer
tonight, I figured I'd address that.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy5/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Awesome. It's head butts, Nipped, head butts.

Pam S. laughing

Just saw Granby's reply to your changing your signature thread and she is
totally right. Keep the Hugs coming. From you it is right.

Pam S

CatNipped[_2_] August 1st 08 02:53 AM

*Nobody* Can Relax Like a Cat!

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, back to cats! I've been horribly remiss in posting pictures of the
masters - so since I'm breaking my own rule and am on the computer
tonight, I figured I'd address that.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy5/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Awesome. It's head butts, Nipped, head butts.

Pam S. laughing

Oops! You know, I've been using "Hugs" here since there was only
rec.pets.cats - around 1995 or so? It's going to take a concerted effort to
keep my fingers from typing that! ;

Fuzzy Belly Rubs (see, unpredictable),

CatNipped

Jofirey August 1st 08 03:13 AM

*Nobody* Can Relax Like a Cat!

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, back to cats! I've been horribly remiss in posting pictures
of the masters - so since I'm breaking my own rule and am on the
computer tonight, I figured I'd address that.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy5/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Awesome. It's head butts, Nipped, head butts.

Pam S. laughing

Oops! You know, I've been using "Hugs" here since there was only
rec.pets.cats - around 1995 or so? It's going to take a concerted
effort to keep my fingers from typing that! ;

Fuzzy Belly Rubs (see, unpredictable),

CatNipped

From you, hugs just seem right.

My goodness the boys have grown! Are they still tearing up the place
like the kittens they are?

They look too relaxed not to have been in any mischief.

Jo

Marina August 1st 08 11:56 AM

*Nobody* Can Relax Like a Cat!

CatNipped wrote:
OK, back to cats! I've been horribly remiss in posting pictures of the
masters - so since I'm breaking my own rule and am on the computer tonight,
I figured I'd address that.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy5/

Aww, they're so cute. But so BIG already!

CatNipped[_2_] August 1st 08 02:16 PM

*Nobody* Can Relax Like a Cat!

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, back to cats! I've been horribly remiss in posting pictures of the
masters - so since I'm breaking my own rule and am on the computer
tonight, I figured I'd address that.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy5/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Awesome. It's head butts, Nipped, head butts.

Pam S. laughing

Oops! You know, I've been using "Hugs" here since there was only
rec.pets.cats - around 1995 or so? It's going to take a concerted effort
to keep my fingers from typing that! ;

Fuzzy Belly Rubs (see, unpredictable),

CatNipped

From you, hugs just seem right.

My goodness the boys have grown! Are they still tearing up the place like
the kittens they are?

They look too relaxed not to have been in any mischief.

Jo

You would not believe. They are now 14 pounds (Ozzy) and 13 pounds (Archer)
of pure muscle. When they get going the whole house rocks!!! I keep saying
this, and I'm promising myself to do it this weekend - I want to get a video
of them playing. Their leaps are *awesome*!

Head Butts,

CatNipped

Kreisleriana[_3_] August 1st 08 02:47 PM

*Nobody* Can Relax Like a Cat!

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, back to cats! I've been horribly remiss in posting pictures of the
masters - so since I'm breaking my own rule and am on the computer
tonight, I figured I'd address that.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy5/

Gosh they are so cute! All those orange-stripey legs and tails!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net