CatBanter

-   -   Purrs for a RB d*g (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89793)

Victor Martinez July 14th 08 11:36 PM

Purrs for a RB d*g

My dear friends Michelle and Chris (new parents to little Kai) lost
their beloved Abi to cancer a few days ago. I just found out yesterday.
Abi was Michelle's faithful companion for many years and she is totally
heartbroken. It was not unexpected, Abi had been sick for months, but
it's never easy when the time to say goodbye comes.
Any spare purrs for Michelle and Chris would be most appreciated. And
for Abi, who is now terrorizing squirrels at the RB I'm sure.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Jofirey July 14th 08 11:49 PM

Purrs for a RB d*g

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
My dear friends Michelle and Chris (new parents to little Kai) lost
their beloved Abi to cancer a few days ago. I just found out
yesterday. Abi was Michelle's faithful companion for many years and
she is totally heartbroken. It was not unexpected, Abi had been sick
for months, but it's never easy when the time to say goodbye comes.
Any spare purrs for Michelle and Chris would be most appreciated.
And for Abi, who is now terrorizing squirrels at the RB I'm sure.

Aww, Purrs on the way.

(I'm quite sure the squirrels enjoy it)

Jo

Kreisleriana[_3_] July 15th 08 12:21 AM

Purrs for a RB d*g

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
My dear friends Michelle and Chris (new parents to little Kai) lost their
beloved Abi to cancer a few days ago. I just found out yesterday. Abi was
Michelle's faithful companion for many years and she is totally
heartbroken. It was not unexpected, Abi had been sick for months, but it's
never easy when the time to say goodbye comes.
Any spare purrs for Michelle and Chris would be most appreciated. And for
Abi, who is now terrorizing squirrels at the RB I'm sure.

Purrs for Abi and her family.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Joy July 15th 08 12:26 AM

Purrs for a RB d*g

Purrs and hugs for Michelle and Chris.

--

Joy

If you don't have a sense of humor you probably don't have any sense at all.

tanadashoes July 15th 08 02:19 AM

Purrs for a RB d*g

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
My dear friends Michelle and Chris (new parents to little Kai) lost their
beloved Abi to cancer a few days ago. I just found out yesterday. Abi was
Michelle's faithful companion for many years and she is totally
heartbroken. It was not unexpected, Abi had been sick for months, but it's
never easy when the time to say goodbye comes.
Any spare purrs for Michelle and Chris would be most appreciated. And for
Abi, who is now terrorizing squirrels at the RB I'm sure.

Purrs and sympathy for Abi and her humans from all of us here. It never is
easy to lose a part of one's heart.

Pam S.

Marina July 15th 08 04:20 AM

Purrs for a RB d*g

Victor Martinez wrote:
My dear friends Michelle and Chris (new parents to little Kai) lost
their beloved Abi to cancer a few days ago. I just found out yesterday.
Abi was Michelle's faithful companion for many years and she is totally
heartbroken. It was not unexpected, Abi had been sick for months, but
it's never easy when the time to say goodbye comes.
Any spare purrs for Michelle and Chris would be most appreciated. And
for Abi, who is now terrorizing squirrels at the RB I'm sure.

Purrs for all who have an Abi-shaped hole in their lives.

Sam July 15th 08 04:20 AM

Purrs for a RB d*g

Victor Martinez wrote:
My dear friends Michelle and Chris (new parents to little Kai) lost
their beloved Abi to cancer a few days ago. I just found out yesterday.
Abi was Michelle's faithful companion for many years and she is totally
heartbroken. It was not unexpected, Abi had been sick for months, but
it's never easy when the time to say goodbye comes.
Any spare purrs for Michelle and Chris would be most appreciated. And
for Abi, who is now terrorizing squirrels at the RB I'm sure.

Purrs for Abi's crossing and for Michelle and Chris' aching heart.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Granby July 15th 08 10:28 AM

Purrs for a RB d*g

Purrs and prayers from our house for Abi and the ones she had to leave
behind. Even when you know it is coming, it is never easy.

Adrian[_2_] July 15th 08 12:46 PM

Purrs for a RB d*g

Victor Martinez wrote:
My dear friends Michelle and Chris (new parents to little Kai) lost
their beloved Abi to cancer a few days ago. I just found out
yesterday. Abi was Michelle's faithful companion for many years and
she is totally heartbroken. It was not unexpected, Abi had been sick
for months, but it's never easy when the time to say goodbye comes.
Any spare purrs for Michelle and Chris would be most appreciated. And
for Abi, who is now terrorizing squirrels at the RB I'm sure.

Lots of purrs for Michelle and Chris.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart