CatBanter

-   -   From Helen S (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63834)

Marina October 21st 05 07:15 PM

From Helen S

Just got an e-mail from Helen S. She is having trouble, or rather
British Telecom are having trouble, and she can't get access to the
group. She sends loads of purrs and good wishes to anyone in need.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Exocat October 21st 05 11:10 PM

From Helen S

"Marina" wrote
Just got an e-mail from Helen S. She is having trouble, or rather
British Telecom are having trouble, and she can't get access to the
group. She sends loads of purrs and good wishes to anyone in need.

Please pass on our purrs for BT (Bl**dy Trash) to put themselves
right soonest

Gordon & the FF

[email protected] October 22nd 05 04:58 PM

From Helen S

I hate BT, I'm no longer with them but my parents (81 and 83
respectively) are, and they've had lots of visitors over the last
couple of days, cos people can't get through to them, they don't go out
much but their phone isn't ringing and they have to keep checking their
callminder. I'm trying to persuade them that their line's faulty, but
they want to take the handset to the shop for repair, sigh. They have 2
so it's the line.