CatBanter

-   -   Cuddle tiger (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110461)

Mark Edwards January 3rd 14 06:26 PM

Cuddle tiger

Little Feet is getting over his "The bedroom is lava!" aversion to the
bedroom again (he goes through cycles on this). This morning, he jumped
up on the bed and cuddled with me for a nice nap, like he used to. He's
a total love tiger.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Lisa Katt[_2_] January 4th 14 11:40 PM

Cuddle tiger

"Mark Edwards" skrev i meddelandet
m...
Little Feet is getting over his "The bedroom is lava!" aversion to the
bedroom again (he goes through cycles on this). This morning, he jumped up
on the bed and cuddled with me for a nice nap, like he used to. He's a
total love tiger.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

A tiger and a lion on your bed. Well, well.
Elisabet

Mark Edwards January 17th 14 04:57 PM

Cuddle tiger

No cluons were harmed when "Lisa Katt"
wrote:
"Mark Edwards" skrev i meddelandet
m...
Little Feet is getting over his "The bedroom is lava!" aversion

to the
bedroom again (he goes through cycles on this). This morning, he

jumped up
on the bed and cuddled with me for a nice nap, like he used to.

He's a
total love tiger.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

A tiger and a lion on your bed. Well, well.
Elisabet

And Little Boy's nickname is Teddy Bear, so a tiger, a lion and a
bear. Oh my!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

--
Proof of sanity forged upon request

Bastette January 17th 14 08:04 PM

Cuddle tiger

wrote:
"Mark Edwards" skrev i meddelandet
m...
Little Feet is getting over his "The bedroom is lava!" aversion

to the
bedroom again (he goes through cycles on this). This morning, he

jumped up
on the bed and cuddled with me for a nice nap, like he used to.

He's a
total love tiger.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

A tiger and a lion on your bed. Well, well.
Elisabet

And Little Boy's nickname is Teddy Bear, so a tiger, a lion and a
bear. Oh my!

Who does that make you? :)

--
Joyce

A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going
somewhere. -- Groucho Marx