CatBanter

-   -   Meowmie I WOZ savin' that! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=90226)

Lesley August 6th 08 07:38 PM

Meowmie I WOZ savin' that!

Hi

I have the week off work and it's wonderful!

One thing I am doing is some housework these days I have the basics
worked out on a weekly basis but this is a chance to do all the heavy
stuff and not all at once- Monday saw me giving the living room a
great big clean up (especially as Tuesday we had Cecelia and the
tissue viability nurse and Cecelia keeps saying no-one wants to come
round because it's "dusty"- I admit I have let it go a bit because we
are still waiting to have the windows replaced so we'll be turned into
a building site for a week but when she came round I won't say it was
pristine but it was a whole lot better). Tuesday I made our bathroom
look like a showroom. Tomorrow I hit the kitchen and wash doors and
paint work- Friday is dedicated to meeting a very old friend for a
curry and complete gluttony and sloth but....

Today I did the bedroom and moving stuff around I became aware of two
gold eyes watching me i.e. Sarrasine

Of course at one point I unearthed a LARGE pile of hoiked up kibble
that had been there for some time so I sighed rolled up the sleeves
and started to clean it up. Sarrasine went mad and started to try and
get the bigger bits off me and eat them..I suspect she didn't throw
because she had an upset stomach I think she hid them for a midnight
snack!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Adrian[_2_] August 6th 08 10:09 PM

Meowmie I WOZ savin' that!

Lesley wrote:
[...]

You want to be careful with all that cleaning, it's not natural.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Kyla =^..^=` August 6th 08 11:48 PM

Meowmie I WOZ savin' that!

"Lesley" Hi

[...]

LOL, funny story...silly kitty
Kyla

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Marina August 7th 08 04:03 AM

Meowmie I WOZ savin' that!

Lesley wrote:
Of course at one point I unearthed a LARGE pile of hoiked up kibble
that had been there for some time so I sighed rolled up the sleeves
and started to clean it up. Sarrasine went mad and started to try and
get the bigger bits off me and eat them..I suspect she didn't throw
because she had an upset stomach I think she hid them for a midnight
snack!

Heheh. Yes, you ruined her stash.