CatBanter

-   -   [OT] Dog + static electricity = awesome (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106317)

[email protected] September 20th 11 07:47 AM

[OT] Dog + static electricity = awesome

This was just hilarious. I laughed so hard Roxy stalked off in disgust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO-phqmyqdY

Joyce

--
I will not sniff at my male human's feet after he takes his shoes off,
freeze my mouth open in disgust and then sniff my private parts to compare

Takayuki September 21st 11 02:03 AM

On 20 Sep 2011 06:47:08 GMT, wrote:
This was just hilarious. I laughed so hard Roxy stalked off in disgust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO-phqmyqdY

She must've evolved this feature to get extra pets and attention. She
looks very much like a plasma globe when they do that.

[email protected] September 21st 11 02:37 AM

Takayuki wrote:

On 20 Sep 2011 06:47:08 GMT, wrote:
This was just hilarious. I laughed so hard Roxy stalked off in disgust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO-phqmyqdY

She must've evolved this feature to get extra pets and attention. She
looks very much like a plasma globe when they do that.

I thought she kind of looked like Einstein, although a bit more symmetric. :)

Joyce

CatNipped[_4_] September 21st 11 03:18 AM

On 9/20/2011 1:47 AM, wrote:
This was just hilarious. I laughed so hard Roxy stalked off in disgust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO-phqmyqdY

Joyce

That was hilarious and ouch - it hurts to laugh so hard! ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

jmcquown[_2_] September 22nd 11 05:45 PM

wrote in message
This was just hilarious. I laughed so hard Roxy stalked off in disgust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO-phqmyqdY

Joyce

--

That is hiliarious! And a cute dog :)

Jill

Christina Websell September 22nd 11 09:38 PM

wrote in message
This was just hilarious. I laughed so hard Roxy stalked off in disgust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO-phqmyqdY

I did not find it funny at all, it makes a fool of the dog and that is not
what having a dog is about.
Maybe your sense of humour is different from mine.
Tweed

jmcquown[_2_] September 23rd 11 02:32 AM

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

wrote in message
This was just hilarious. I laughed so hard Roxy stalked off in disgust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO-phqmyqdY

I did not find it funny at all, it makes a fool of the dog and that is not
what having a dog is about.
Maybe your sense of humour is different from mine.
Tweed

Oh come on, it didn't hurt the dog and face it, lots of dogs look foolish.
Poodles (standard and mini) with bows on their ears and toenail polish. But
sure, maybe my sense of humour is different from yours.

Jill

Christina Websell September 24th 11 09:58 PM

wrote in message
This was just hilarious. I laughed so hard Roxy stalked off in disgust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO-phqmyqdY

I did not find it funny at all, it makes a fool of the dog and that is
not what having a dog is about.
Maybe your sense of humour is different from mine.
Tweed

Oh come on, it didn't hurt the dog and face it, lots of dogs look foolish.
Poodles (standard and mini) with bows on their ears and toenail polish.
But sure, maybe my sense of humour is different from yours.

Would you like it as much if Persia got that shock and all her hair stood on
end?
No. Of course you wouldn't.

CatNipped[_4_] September 24th 11 10:22 PM

wrote in message

"Christina wrote in message

wrote in message
This was just hilarious. I laughed so hard Roxy stalked off in disgust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO-phqmyqdY

I did not find it funny at all, it makes a fool of the dog and that is
not what having a dog is about.
Maybe your sense of humour is different from mine.
Tweed

Oh come on, it didn't hurt the dog and face it, lots of dogs look foolish.
Poodles (standard and mini) with bows on their ears and toenail polish.
But sure, maybe my sense of humour is different from yours.

Would you like it as much if Persia got that shock and all her hair stood on
end?
No. Of course you wouldn't.

But the dog didn't look like it hurt (and I've had static so bad that
*my* hair stood on end and it didn't hurt or shock me) - the little guy
looked ecstatic to me.

MLB[_4_] September 24th 11 10:33 PM

On 09/24/2011 03:22 PM, CatNipped wrote:
wrote in message

"Christina wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

Take another look. The dog's tail was wagging and he/she definitely
wanted to "play" some more. MLB