CatBanter

-   -   A party? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=82791)

Mark Edwards September 12th 07 10:03 PM

A party?

We got back from my dad's funeral and found:

The freezer compartment of the fridge open and ice cubes partly melted.

The electric toy cat on the floor.

Buster lying in the trash can.

Must have been one wild party while we were out. I didn't find a cake for
anyone to have jumped out of, so it might not have been *one of those*
parties...

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Joy September 13th 07 12:17 AM

A party?

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

We got back from my dad's funeral and found:

The freezer compartment of the fridge open and ice cubes partly melted.

The electric toy cat on the floor.

Buster lying in the trash can.

Must have been one wild party while we were out. I didn't find a cake for
anyone to have jumped out of, so it might not have been *one of those*
parties...

Mark Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

They probably figured you needed a good laugh to cheer you up at this sad
time.

Joy

Karen September 13th 07 04:06 AM

A party?

On 2007-09-12 16:03:21 -0500, Mark Edwards said:

We got back from my dad's funeral and found:

The freezer compartment of the fridge open and ice cubes partly melted.

The electric toy cat on the floor.

Buster lying in the trash can.

Must have been one wild party while we were out. I didn't find a cake
for anyone to have jumped out of, so it might not have been *one of
those* parties...

Mark Edwards

Wow. That is soooome party. Or perhaps their own personal Irish wake
for your Da. I hope they offered you a drink.

[email protected] September 13th 07 07:44 AM

A party?

Mark Edwards wrote:

We got back from my dad's funeral and found:

The freezer compartment of the fridge open and ice cubes partly melted.

The electric toy cat on the floor.

Buster lying in the trash can.

Must have been one wild party while we were out. I didn't find a cake for
anyone to have jumped out of, so it might not have been *one of those*
parties...

Wow. I love that Buster was in the trash can! Probably spent the next
few days telling everyone in sight how wasted he got. :)

Joyce

polonca12000 September 19th 07 10:14 PM

A party?

Mark Edwards wrote:

We got back from my dad's funeral and found:

The freezer compartment of the fridge open and ice cubes partly melted.

The electric toy cat on the floor.

Buster lying in the trash can.

Must have been one wild party while we were out. I didn't find a cake for
anyone to have jumped out of, so it might not have been *one of those*
parties...

Mark Edwards

Purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek