CatBanter

-   -   OT - Man Charged With Homicide In IU Student's (Jill Behrman) Death (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68612)

Magic Mood Jeep April 10th 06 05:31 PM

OT - Man Charged With Homicide In IU Student's (Jill Behrman) Death

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/8589445/detail.html

It took them 6 years, but they finally did it! Jill was featured on
America's Most wanted, on more than one occasion.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

jmcquown April 10th 06 08:30 PM

OT - Man Charged With Homicide In IU Student's (Jill Behrman) Death

Makes me nervous hearing someone say "Jill" was on America's Most Wanted.

Sorry, just had to say it.

Jill

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/8589445/detail.html

It took them 6 years, but they finally did it! Jill was featured on
America's Most wanted, on more than one occasion.

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)

[email protected] April 10th 06 09:25 PM

"Magic Mood Jeep?" wrote:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/8589445/detail.html

It took them 6 years, but they finally did it! Jill was featured on
America's Most wanted, on more than one occasion.

--?
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)?

To reply privately, take the X's out of my user ID.

Stormin Mormon April 11th 06 03:17 AM

OT - Man Charged With Homicide In IU Student's (Jill Behrman) Death

The wheels of justice run slow -- but in this case they got to the
destination.

Wonder why Mr. Pimple killed her? Or maybe that's the answer?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

-L. April 11th 06 07:19 AM

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The wheels of justice run slow -- but in this case they got to the
destination.

Wonder why Mr. Pimple killed her? Or maybe that's the answer?

That's really rude. Many people suffer acne through no fault of their
own. It doesn't make them murderers.

-L.