CatBanter

-   -   Lost toof (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99677)

Adam[_3_] February 23rd 10 10:38 PM

Lost toof

I lost toof today. Demand 2 know who did it & I beet dem up!!!

"Lovable Louise"

Stormmee February 23rd 10 10:50 PM

Lost toof

dida ted steal it like hersef did mine?OEJ

Mosey =^..^=[_4_] February 23rd 10 11:04 PM

Lost toof

Da TED stoal free uf myown fangz wast yeer Git fealing beddur LL
Puuuuuuuuuuuurs
Mosey

John Ross Mc Master February 24th 10 12:14 AM

Lost toof

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:38:58 -0500, Adam wrote:

I lost toof today. Demand 2 know who did it & I beet dem up!!!

"Lovable Louise"

da toof ferry did it louise. my tale got stole you know. i want my
tale back, my bootiful tale.

da sherriff kan fynd them!

beauty