CatBanter

-   -   It's official (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68477)

Marina April 4th 06 01:37 PM

It's official

The vet just rang me with the results on the latest ringworm test
(finally!). NO RINGWORM!!! Yay! Whoo! HaPpY dAnCiNg!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Victor Martinez April 4th 06 01:42 PM

It's official

Marina wrote:
The vet just rang me with the results on the latest ringworm test
(finally!). NO RINGWORM!!! Yay! Whoo! HaPpY dAnCiNg!

Yay!!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Adrian A April 4th 06 02:25 PM

It's official

Marina wrote:
The vet just rang me with the results on the latest ringworm test
(finally!). NO RINGWORM!!! Yay! Whoo! HaPpY dAnCiNg!

Wonderful news! :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

jmcquown April 4th 06 02:57 PM

It's official

Marina wrote:
The vet just rang me with the results on the latest ringworm test
(finally!). NO RINGWORM!!! Yay! Whoo! HaPpY dAnCiNg!

YAY!! Good news!!

Karen April 4th 06 03:00 PM

It's official

Excellent!! Wow. That took forever!!

Susan M April 4th 06 03:54 PM

It's official

Congratultions!!!!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Monique Y. Mudama April 4th 06 04:59 PM

It's official

On 2006-04-04, Marina penned:
The vet just rang me with the results on the latest ringworm test
(finally!). NO RINGWORM!!! Yay! Whoo! HaPpY dAnCiNg!

That's wonderful!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Sandy April 4th 06 05:04 PM

It's official

Yay!

Sandy

Marina April 4th 06 05:27 PM

It's official

Karen wrote:
Excellent!! Wow. That took forever!!

The whole thing certainly took forever. Caliban must have brought it
with him when he came to me in August. It took a lot of hard work. I'm
so glad that's over! The vet says they can't get it again once it's been
completely eradicated from our home. It's such a sneaky fungus; cats can
be bearers though they don't show any signs of it. But never more!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Exocat April 4th 06 05:48 PM

It's official

"Marina" wrote in message
The vet just rang me with the results on the latest ringworm test
(finally!). NO RINGWORM!!! Yay! Whoo! HaPpY dAnCiNg!

Delighted!

Purrs
Gordon & the healthy FF