CatBanter

-   -   Happee Moth's Day! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113703)

Sundance and/or Rebecca May 14th 18 12:52 AM

Happee Moth's Day!

I wud like to wish a Happee Moth's Day to awl da moffs owt dere. Yoo entertainz usses by flyin arown in da Owt neer owrown winderz or sittin on owrown skreenz, an sumtimez by flyin arown in da In. Yoo iz also furry yummee when we servz yoo on stikz at owrown parteez. Fangu fur bein dere, moffz!

Sundance, wondering why kitties are laughing

Samuel Redcat May 14th 18 01:08 PM

Happee Moth's Day!

On 2018-05-13 23:52:16 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

I wud like to wish a Happee Moth's Day to awl da moffs owt dere. Yoo
entertainz usses by flyin arown in da Owt neer owrown winderz or sittin
on owrown skreenz, an sumtimez by flyin arown in da In. Yoo iz also
furry yummee when we servz yoo on stikz at owrown parteez. Fangu fur
bein dere, moffz!

Sundance, wondering why kitties are laughing

[Sammy stands and claps.] Mofs are da bestest!

Ummm, why is Ranger laughing?

[email protected] May 15th 18 01:57 AM

Happee Moth's Day!

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 4:52:17 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I wud like to wish a Happee Moth's Day to awl da moffs owt dere. Yoo entertainz usses by flyin arown in da Owt neer owrown winderz or sittin on owrown skreenz, an sumtimez by flyin arown in da In. Yoo iz also furry yummee when we servz yoo on stikz at owrown parteez. Fangu fur bein dere, moffz!

Sundance, wondering why kitties are laughing

Happy Mothie dae tuyu tuu. Effin mine Meowmee got twee Mothie Dae kardz...but no mothz...juz twu fliez came in wen we opint da duur fur motheez.

PIPPS and or BOOKS May 16th 18 12:20 AM

Happee Moth's Day!

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 4:52:17 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I wud like to wish a Happee Moth's Day to awl da moffs owt dere. Yoo entertainz usses by flyin arown in da Owt neer owrown winderz or sittin on owrown skreenz, an sumtimez by flyin arown in da In. Yoo iz also furry yummee when we servz yoo on stikz at owrown parteez. Fangu fur bein dere, moffz!

Sundance, wondering why kitties are laughing

uh nise ladee who iz mom n paws noo frend brot owr meowmie a Jade plant n uh kard fur Happy Mothers day , dat wuz sew nise uf Tina Lufz BOOKS n PIPPS