CatBanter

-   -   Birfdays all around (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83646)

Mark Edwards October 26th 07 01:58 AM

Birfdays all around

As near as I can guess, Little Feet turns nine this month.

In December, Little Boy will be about three, and Bucky will be about two.

I haven't a clue about Dulce Mae or Buster, so I can just say November -
Dulce Mae is probably five or so, and Buster is probably ten or older.

We are going to celebrate with yummy Fancy Feast (well except for us
hoomins, who will likely have burgers or some such).

Happy Birfday to my whole lovable clowder!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

[email protected] October 26th 07 02:25 AM

Birfdays all around

Mark Edwards wrote:

As near as I can guess, Little Feet turns nine this month.

In December, Little Boy will be about three, and Bucky will be about two.

I haven't a clue about Dulce Mae or Buster, so I can just say November -
Dulce Mae is probably five or so, and Buster is probably ten or older.

We are going to celebrate with yummy Fancy Feast (well except for us
hoomins, who will likely have burgers or some such).

Happy Birfday to my whole lovable clowder!

Aww, happy birthday to everyone! The 4-foots will most likely want to
help you eat the burgers, too.

Each of my three has a birthday in May:

* I adopted Smudge in September of 1997 at age 4 months.

* I adopted Roxy in mid-July, 1998, age 2 months.

* I took in Licky and his brother as fosters in August 2003 -
they were 3 months old.

So they're all May babies. The peak of kitten season, so not a huge
surprise! I guess yours are bucking the trend.

Joyce

Marina October 26th 07 04:00 AM

Birfdays all around

Mark Edwards wrote:
As near as I can guess, Little Feet turns nine this month.

In December, Little Boy will be about three, and Bucky will be about two.

I haven't a clue about Dulce Mae or Buster, so I can just say November -
Dulce Mae is probably five or so, and Buster is probably ten or older.

We are going to celebrate with yummy Fancy Feast (well except for us
hoomins, who will likely have burgers or some such).

Happy Birfday to my whole lovable clowder!

Hoppy Purrday all around!

Kreisleriana[_2_] October 26th 07 01:33 PM

Birfdays all around

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

As near as I can guess, Little Feet turns nine this month.

In December, Little Boy will be about three, and Bucky will be about two.

I haven't a clue about Dulce Mae or Buster, so I can just say November -
Dulce Mae is probably five or so, and Buster is probably ten or older.

We are going to celebrate with yummy Fancy Feast (well except for us
hoomins, who will likely have burgers or some such).

Happy Birfday to my whole lovable clowder!

You are surrounded by furry love!

Never occured to me that Buster was that old. You've really turned him into
a solid citizen. ;)

jmcquown October 26th 07 02:41 PM

Birfdays all around

Mark Edwards wrote:
As near as I can guess, Little Feet turns nine this month.

In December, Little Boy will be about three, and Bucky will be about
two.

I haven't a clue about Dulce Mae or Buster, so I can just say
November - Dulce Mae is probably five or so, and Buster is probably
ten or older.

We are going to celebrate with yummy Fancy Feast (well except for us
hoomins, who will likely have burgers or some such).

Happy Birfday to my whole lovable clowder!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Happy Purrday to all!

Jill

Shiral October 26th 07 07:18 PM

Birfdays all around

On Oct 25, 5:58 pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
As near as I can guess, Little Feet turns nine this month.

In December, Little Boy will be about three, and Bucky will be about two.

I haven't a clue about Dulce Mae or Buster, so I can just say November -
Dulce Mae is probably five or so, and Buster is probably ten or older.

We are going to celebrate with yummy Fancy Feast (well except for us
hoomins, who will likely have burgers or some such).

Happy Birfday to my whole lovable clowder!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Happy purr days to all four foots at your place! =o) Francesca is
estimated to have a November birthday. She'll be four years old at
some point next month.

Melissa

Irulan October 26th 07 07:24 PM

Birfdays all around

Happy, happy Birthdays to the entire clowder! What a
party you will have. Glad to hear everybody is still
around and celebrating.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Suz October 27th 07 03:15 PM

Birfdays all around

On Oct 26, 1:24?pm, "Irulan" wrote:
[...]

Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request- Hide quoted text -

Hoppy Purrday to the Edwards catgang!
Suz&Spicey

polonca12000 November 1st 07 10:20 PM

Birfdays all around

Mark Edwards wrote:

As near as I can guess, Little Feet turns nine this month.

In December, Little Boy will be about three, and Bucky will be about two.

I haven't a clue about Dulce Mae or Buster, so I can just say November -
Dulce Mae is probably five or so, and Buster is probably ten or older.

We are going to celebrate with yummy Fancy Feast (well except for us
hoomins, who will likely have burgers or some such).

Happy Birfday to my whole lovable clowder!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Happy purr-day!
Best wishes,