CatBanter

-   -   A CAt Will become Our President in 2008 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71272)

-L. May 20th 06 05:54 PM

A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

BulletProof wrote:
-L. wrote:

I've got some big-ass fred Flintstone feet - size 9. They're all
yours, bay-beh!

I see...

so you're saying, you have a good understanding

"I'm the foot ****in' mastah. I don't be ticklin' or nothin'."

-L.

BulletProof May 20th 06 06:59 PM

-L. wrote:

"I'm the foot ****in' mastah. I don't be ticklin' or nothin'."

don't be ticklin or nothing

lol

speaking of media

I watched, Hostel.. yeah scary..
like hell! :o
it won't scary

i thought it was going to have some real torture in it, like.. please!
im begging you no more.., lol you know, some real begging

for once I'd like to see the victim talk the sicko into turning them
loose
would be a good flick! lol

someone told me hostel was by the same author as p.f.
but I gotta warn ya! it's got some scant in it

speaking of politics I watched Lord of War
w/ nicolas cage.

it was the most interesting movie I've seen in a long time.
it was about the man who trafficked guns and tanks etc pretty much
throughout my lifetime, I don't know if it was supposed to be true or
not, don't care..

what i liked about the main character was how cool he was...

i wouldn't mind being that cool, or just a little bit of it

i was just wanting something to watch where I could take my brain out
and put it under my recliner...

diiiihiihihihihihihihihihi
rat tat tat

sometimes I believe there is alot of truth in alleged fiction

BulletProof May 20th 06 07:10 PM

A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

CatNipped wrote:

LOL! This reminds me of an episode of "King of the Hill". Anybody remember
the one where Peggy gets talked into filming videos of her very large feet
and doesn't know they're being put on the internet for foot fetishers?!

oh yeah! that was classic...
her character is outrageous anyway
like when her and bobby stole that big ass American flag from their
neighbor

you see where Dale and the single beer belly dude, stole the backhoe
and took it to the cemetary... lol Dale goes.. watch me pick that
daisy, next scene the whole backhoe is in a big hole...

P No Gree G O May 20th 06 10:28 PM

A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

BulletProof wrote:

P No Gree G O wrote:

I don't believe in flaming. I believe in killfiles!

cause I said you had hammer toes?

No, not for you!

stick around...lol

yule be in here by yourself

What kind of cats do you have

I have 2 of them.

One is a 7 yr old tabby...

[snip]

then there is Jupiter, she's all black...

I have a tabby and a black cat, too :-)

See them he

http://www.catster.com/?92372

http://www.catster.com/?92379

cybercat May 20th 06 11:36 PM

A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

"P No Gree G O" wrote:

See them he

http://www.catster.com/?92372

http://www.catster.com/?92379

I LOVE the photo of Gandhi and Buddha together. Handsome guys.

P.S. I definitely believe you are not a Republican now. There's no way a
Republican would give her cats these names. ;)

P No Gree G O May 21st 06 01:01 AM

cybercat wrote:

"P No Gree G O" wrote:

See them he

http://www.catster.com/?92372

http://www.catster.com/?92379

I LOVE the photo of Gandhi and Buddha together. Handsome guys.

Thank you, though I had nothing to do with it ;-)

P.S. I definitely believe you are not a Republican now. There's no way a
Republican would give her cats these names. ;)

I'm an Independent who is a social liberal and fiscal conservative. Have
voted all over the political spectrum!

BulletProof May 21st 06 02:18 AM

P No Gree G O wrote:

I LOVE the photo of Gandhi and Buddha together. Handsome guys.

Thank you, though I had nothing to do with it ;-)

P.S. I definitely believe you are not a Republican now. There's no way a
Republican would give her cats these names. ;)

I'm an Independent who is a social liberal and fiscal conservative. Have
voted all over the political spectrum!

well nice! I hope my little blackie fills out like that
they look really healthy, I think that's neat we got bookend cats