CatBanter

CatBanter (http://www.catbanter.com/index.php)
-   Cat Information (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Cat grooming --- a new trend of pet industry (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101788)

yoyozhang August 14th 10 07:00 AM

Cat grooming --- a new trend of pet industry

As pets getting more and more in normal family, almost every family has a pet in their house. And the pet industry has become stronger and stronger. So the pet supplies also become larger and larger. Cat grooming is also a good service industry. Bathing cat is also a big problem to we cat owners.
And there are many other kinds of bathing methods. Such as cat flea bath, kitten flea bath and even cat spa. So kitty washing machine is necessary in our daily life. I have encountered such washing machine on the website. It was called auto cat washer, this is also one kind of cat grooming machine. My cat Mimi loves this auto cat washer. As we all know, the cat absolutely scared of water. Take my cat for an example, every time I washed her just like to kill her from her eyes. I know she is so scared of water but what a surprise she love this washing machine.
It looks like this cat washing machine eliminates her fear of water. It is so fantasy
see more details he www.doghomespa.com

Alfred June 21st 11 07:18 AM

Of course it has become a lucrative business due to craziness of people for pet specially for dog and the cat.I think that that the treatment should also be expanded as according to craziness of public because people are adopting pets like a epidemic.

Edward August 2nd 11 09:18 AM

Absolutely,there is no doubt that its a powerful and lucrative industry.People are really crazy for their pet animals.

xdgb0ctb August 5th 11 09:24 PM

Shop the full Alexander Wang collection online. Find handbags, fake mulberry bagsshoes, and more of his signature downtown fashion.

Delmon07 November 2nd 11 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoyozhang (Post 741662)
As pets getting more and more in normal family, almost every family has a pet in their house. And the pet industry has become stronger and stronger. So the pet supplies also become larger and larger. Cat grooming is also a good service industry. Bathing cat is also a big problem to

Grooming is a sign of affection. But that doesn't mean its always well received by the other party, and when annoyed by invasion of personal space can result in a slap.

Buttercup always grooms Wesley, especially if she can hear him purring when I am petting him, but Wesley likes it adjusts his face and what not to get a good cleaning. He's selfish though and rarely returns the favor and then only briefly.

Sheckler Roy August 5th 18 03:37 PM

When you have a busy lifestyle, then there is no doubt that you need pet grooming especially your cat is an indoor cat, indoor cat is the one that portrays like your own kids at home. So people sometimes do not care to spend money on grooming.