CatBanter

-   -   Dan Mahoney (Lost Dog) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1928)

JBHajos January 23rd 04 08:54 PM

Dan Mahoney (Lost Dog)

I've been wondering if there's been any news on finding a home for the
old black doggy your mom rescued a while back. I've thought of it
frequently - still hoping for the best.

Jeanne

Dan Mahoney January 23rd 04 09:45 PM

JBHajos wrote:
I've been wondering if there's been any news on finding a home for the
old black doggy your mom rescued a while back. I've thought of it
frequently - still hoping for the best.

Jeanne

No luck in locating the owners, so my brother found a new home for the
dog. It's now happily adjusting to it's (we're hoping) OneTrueHome.

Dan

JBHajos January 24th 04 10:42 AM

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:45:01 -0800, Dan Mahoney
wrote:

JBHajos wrote:
I've been wondering if there's been any news on finding a home for the
old black doggy your mom rescued a while back.

No luck in locating the owners, so my brother found a new home for the
dog. It's now happily adjusting to it's (we're hoping) OneTrueHome.

I'm so glad and relieved to hear that. I, too, hope she has her
one-true-home and is happy to be there. Thanks for letting me know.

Jeanne