CatBanter

-   -   I don't have enough time (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=82186)

Christina Websell August 19th 07 11:32 PM

I don't have enough time

To read everything, I have 4063 unread posts in the group.
I can only offer purrs and prayers to all who need them that I have missed
and wish I had more time.
I hate having to go to work, it interferes with my life ;-)
If I notice a purr request, I read it and we purr here without saying so. I
hope that's okay.

Tweed

[email protected] August 20th 07 07:49 AM

I don't have enough time

Christina Websell wrote:

To read everything, I have 4063 unread posts in the group.
I can only offer purrs and prayers to all who need them that I have missed
and wish I had more time.
I hate having to go to work, it interferes with my life ;-)
If I notice a purr request, I read it and we purr here without saying so. I
hope that's okay.

I think it's just fine, Tweed. Nobody should feel pressured to send
purrs or anything else here. If you want to, then it's a lovely thing
to do, but I don't think it should be an expectation - otherwise IMO
that cheapens the value for the person getting it.

De-stressing purrs for you! :)

Joyce

Bridget[_2_] August 20th 07 02:39 PM

I don't have enough time

I do some of what you do. I notice who needs purrs - I keep track of the
threads to see how the person is doing or what the outcome is. But
since I am both working and in school, my time to actually post is
limited so a lot of purrs get sent out where I say nothing at all.
Occasionally, they make it as far as candles at Church - I only light 2
every time I go in - I think of the two most important prayer concerns I
have at the moment I am lighting candles and the people in this group
enter into those prayer concerns. But it most often never makes it back
onto the group. It stays in my heart unless I feel there is something I
can personally contribute that others cannot.

So I know how you feel. And I think that private purrs or prayers are
just as important as all the ones posted. The ones posted offer moral
support, but the private ones are just as important because they too go
out and change things. It is the energy of the group as a whole that
changes things, not just the ones who say they are purring or praying.

Bridget

Kreisleriana[_2_] August 20th 07 04:27 PM

I don't have enough time

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
To read everything, I have 4063 unread posts in the group.
I can only offer purrs and prayers to all who need them that I have missed
and wish I had more time.
I hate having to go to work, it interferes with my life ;-)
If I notice a purr request, I read it and we purr here without saying so.
I hope that's okay.

Tweed

I hear ya, Christina. Purrs back atcha.

Ginger-lyn August 22nd 07 06:59 PM

I don't have enough time

Christina Websell wrote:
To read everything, I have 4063 unread posts in the group.
I can only offer purrs and prayers to all who need them that I have missed
and wish I had more time.
I hate having to go to work, it interferes with my life ;-)
If I notice a purr request, I read it and we purr here without saying so. I
hope that's okay.

Tweed

I'm in the boat with you, Tweed. After I finally got the ng up again
and ready to load it loaded -- are you ready for this? -- 100,000 posts!
Going all the way back to 2003, I believe. Thank heavens they weren't
all from July and August!!!

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages: