CatBanter

-   -   cat and human reunited after the Grenfell fire (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113605)

Jack Campin October 9th 17 10:44 PM

cat and human reunited after the Grenfell fire

I can sort of understand this - when we had a serious fire and
had to get out because of the smoke, it took nearly a week before
we saw our four cats again. They were all huddled behind the
fridge. But the Grenfell fire was vastly worse.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...h-cat-she-lost

mobile 07895 860 060 http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter: JackCampin

jmcquown[_2_] October 10th 17 11:13 PM

On 10/9/2017 5:44 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
I can sort of understand this - when we had a serious fire and
had to get out because of the smoke, it took nearly a week before
we saw our four cats again. They were all huddled behind the
fridge. But the Grenfell fire was vastly worse.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...h-cat-she-lost

I'm very glad she was reunited with her cat! Sounds like she (and
likely others) are having a difficult time finding permanent residences
in the aftermath of the fire. I don't pretend to know how the 'council
system' of obtaining flats works.

Jill