CatBanter

-   -   Wonderin if there is a walk uv remembranz still. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109234)

Unclefred April 1st 13 10:15 PM

Wonderin if there is a walk uv remembranz still.

Hi hi kitties,
I was just wunderin ifn enny kitty kjnow if we still haf a Walk
uv Remeberanz like we used tu and whos lookin after it. It wus a
great service me thinks and it wood be good to haf again or know where
it iz.

--
Regards,
Clawdius

Rebecca[_2_] April 2nd 13 06:07 AM

Wonderin if there is a walk uv remembranz still.

Yes, dere iz. Go he http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html an
klik da link at da bottum.

Rebecca

Unclefred April 2nd 13 01:19 PM

Wonderin if there is a walk uv remembranz still.

Fangu so much. It means something to me to see it there. Who
looks after it now?

--
Warmest Regards,
Fred

"Unclefred" wrote in message
Hi hi kitties,
I was just wunderin ifn enny kitty kjnow if we still haf a Walk
uv Remeberanz like we used tu and whos lookin after it. It wus a
great service me thinks and it wood be good to haf again or know
where it iz.

--
Regards,
Clawdius

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

M Patterson April 20th 13 02:52 PM

On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 8:19:56 AM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:
Fangu so much. It means something to me to see it there. Who

looks after it now?

--

Warmest Regards,

Fred

Still me, Fred. Mietze went to the Bridge awhile back, so Azad and I just carried on.

I'm glad you find comfort in it...that was always the intention.

Melissa

Unclefred April 21st 13 07:19 PM

M Patterson wrote:

On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 8:19:56 AM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:
Fangu so much. It means something to me to see it there. Who

looks after it now?

--

Warmest Regards,

Fred

Still me, Fred. Mietze went to the Bridge awhile back, so Azad and
I just carried on.

I'm glad you find comfort in it...that was always the intention.

Melissa

Yes I do. Thank you. Ryan went to the bridge earlier this
year, Heather told me. He's been living with Diana and Cinnamon at
her house for 4 years now and still his loss weighs on my heart. i
worry about Diana, his mother, who is left behind. It was hard to
leave them.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

M Patterson April 22nd 13 01:49 PM

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:19:21 PM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:

Yes I do. Thank you. Ryan went to the bridge earlier this

year, Heather told me. He's been living with Diana and Cinnamon at

her house for 4 years now and still his loss weighs on my heart. i

worry about Diana, his mother, who is left behind. It was hard to

leave them.

--

Regards,

Fred Williams

Oh, Fred, I'm so sorry.

How should his name appear?

Melissa

Unclefred April 22nd 13 02:30 PM

M Patterson wrote:

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:19:21 PM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:

Yes I do. Thank you. Ryan went to the bridge earlier this

year, Heather told me. He's been living with Diana and Cinnamon at

her house for 4 years now and still his loss weighs on my heart. i

worry about Diana, his mother, who is left behind. It was hard to

leave them.

--

Regards,

Fred Williams

Oh, Fred, I'm so sorry.

How should his name appear?

Melissa

It should be Ryan, House of Rennie. Thank-you.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_] April 22nd 13 05:59 PM

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

M Patterson wrote:

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:19:21 PM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:

Yes I do. Thank you. Ryan went to the bridge earlier this

year, Heather told me. He's been living with Diana and Cinnamon at

her house for 4 years now and still his loss weighs on my heart. i

worry about Diana, his mother, who is left behind. It was hard to

leave them.

--

Regards,

Fred Williams

Oh, Fred, I'm so sorry.

Diz iz awl so sad. Bless your poor broken hearts :(

Regards, nose boops n lufs

Mosey for his happy home

M Patterson April 22nd 13 08:33 PM

On Monday, April 22, 2013 9:30:22 AM UTC-4, Unclefred wrote:

It should be Ryan, House of Rennie. Thank-you.

--

Regards,

Fred Williams

His brick is dere now, Uncle Fred.
We placed it wiff great respect and sorrow.
Purrrrrrrrrs for his memory.

Azad