CatBanter

-   -   Da Hummink Birdies iz Bak (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107840)

Gramby May 3rd 12 01:55 PM

Da Hummink Birdies iz Bak

Dem komes ealie diz day. Four cats still sitting and watching.

I woke up this morning and wondered where the four cats were. I found them
in the front room window almost chattering. When I opened the door I heard
the unmistakable whirl of little wings. There is a small factory across
from me and a few people were out back of it. "Hey cat lady, your birds are
back we just counted six of them." Someone always gives me a daily count
from six to, 82 was the biggest count last year. They are over a month late
this year and I was beginning to worry, with the weird weather and all.

Harri Roadcat's Meowmie May 3rd 12 02:14 PM

Da Hummink Birdies iz Bak

On Thursday, May 3, 2012 7:55:46 AM UTC-5, Gramby wrote:
Dem komes ealie diz day. Four cats still sitting and watching.

I woke up this morning and wondered where the four cats were. I found them
in the front room window almost chattering. When I opened the door I heard
the unmistakable whirl of little wings. There is a small factory across
from me and a few people were out back of it. "Hey cat lady, your birds are
back we just counted six of them." Someone always gives me a daily count
from six to, 82 was the biggest count last year. They are over a month late
this year and I was beginning to worry, with the weird weather and all.

Ohhhhhhhh! Sounds like a purrfect kitty TV show. We don't get that channel here, Harri notes

Gramby May 3rd 12 02:27 PM

Da Hummink Birdies iz Bak

Annie kitties kan port ofver here and watch da Birdie channel annietime dem
wantz. O T getting a soft cushion for Harri....just in case.

Harri Roadcat's Meowmie May 3rd 12 02:46 PM

Da Hummink Birdies iz Bak

On Thursday, May 3, 2012 7:55:46 AM UTC-5, Gramby wrote:
Dem komes ealie diz day. Four cats still sitting and watching.

I woke up this morning and wondered where the four cats were. I found them
in the front room window almost chattering. When I opened the door I heard
the unmistakable whirl of little wings. There is a small factory across
from me and a few people were out back of it. "Hey cat lady, your birds are
back we just counted six of them." Someone always gives me a daily count
from six to, 82 was the biggest count last year. They are over a month late
this year and I was beginning to worry, with the weird weather and all.

Harri says: "Thanks for the invite! See you there soon. We have many fat robins (lots of worms to eat, I think) so you can port over here to see them. Meowmie got a nifty new bed for us, so we've got the cushy part covered, too!"