CatBanter

-   -   Pics: Miracal kitties (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89470)

Marina June 26th 08 06:37 AM

Pics: Miracal kitties

Another cute portrait of Caliban (he was on my lap, trying to convince
me that it was time for his supper):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0880.jpg

I vant to be alone!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0879.jpg

felinesopher June 26th 08 07:21 AM

Pics: Miracal kitties - become SO?

wow Marina, you have gorgeous cats indeed!

cheerz,

http://felinesophy.blogspot.com/2008...r-is-cats.html

Kreisleriana[_3_] June 26th 08 01:14 PM

Miracal kitties

"Marina" wrote in message
Another cute portrait of Caliban (he was on my lap, trying to convince me
that it was time for his supper):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0880.jpg

Oh, those big, luminous eyes! That pink nose! Cali really gets to my
cuddle reflex! ;)

I vant to be alone!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0879.jpg

Aww, so pretty!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

LesleyM via CatKB.com June 26th 08 02:32 PM

Pics: Miracal kitties

Marina wrote:

I vant to be alone!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0879.jpg

That pose is pure Sarsi in the mornings- when I get up for work she is often
curled up on Dave's wheelchair - now I'm okay with this he can turf her off
when he gets up (sometimes I gather it's a bit of an argument) but she
probably thinks I might try to move her so she'll be lying there and as I
come in she buries her head between her paws just that bit more and prentends
to be sound asleep (until she hears breakfast hitting the dish that is!)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Marina June 26th 08 05:32 PM

Miracal kitties

Kreisleriana wrote:
Oh, those big, luminous eyes! That pink nose! Cali really gets to my
cuddle reflex! ;)

He sure gets to mine, too. You should see him when he leans his head on
my shoulder and looks up into my eyes. melt

polonca12000 July 1st 08 09:55 PM

Pics: Miracal kitties

Marina wrote:
Another cute portrait of Caliban (he was on my lap, trying to convince
me that it was time for his supper):

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0880.jpg

I vant to be alone!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0879.jpg