CatBanter

-   -   A hoomin name for the Walk and the Calling. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114195)

Samuel Redcat September 20th 20 01:01 AM

A hoomin name for the Walk and the Calling.

I hoomin that really loved kitties and took good care of them has gone
to be with her kitties at the Rainbow Bridge. Please add:
Heather, house of Rennie

cshenk September 20th 20 10:55 PM

Samuel Redcat wrote:

I hoomin that really loved kitties and took good care of them has
gone to be with her kitties at the Rainbow Bridge. Please add:
Heather, house of Rennie

Luko nods and sadly adds her.

His list is:

Weeble, House of Nancy L
Lil Bub, House of Mahoney
Starr da Dog, House of Mahoney
Mitzvah, House of Lee
Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenk's
Sampson, House of Shultz
Joshua (Joe), House of Josh, family Prince
Gwinnie, A named House of Bast
Kerry, House of Perkins
Cody, House of Tims
Pinky, House of LaShonda
Sir Furr Purr, House of John and Lea
CoCo, House of Belinda
Keri, House of Maguire
Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane, House of Hanoka
Gwinnie, A named House of Bast
Heather, House of Rennie

This is in date of gathering names

Samuel Redcat September 21st 20 12:33 AM

A hoomin name for the Walk and the Calling.

His list is:

Weeble, House of Nancy L
Lil Bub, House of Mahoney
Starr da Dog, House of Mahoney
Mitzvah, House of Lee
Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenk's
Sampson, House of Shultz
Joshua (Joe), House of Josh, family Prince
Gwinnie, A named House of Bast
Kerry, House of Perkins
Cody, House of Tims
Pinky, House of LaShonda
Sir Furr Purr, House of John and Lea
CoCo, House of Belinda
Keri, House of Maguire
Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane, House of Hanoka
Gwinnie, A named House of Bast
Heather, House of Rennie

This is in date of gathering names

[Sammy whispers to Luko] Uh Luko, Gwinnie is in the list twicce. Also, I
fink Lil Bib should maybe house of Bridavsky.

cshenk September 21st 20 01:09 AM

Samuel Redcat wrote:

His list is:

Weeble, House of Nancy L
Lil Bub, House of Mahoney
Starr da Dog, House of Mahoney
Mitzvah, House of Lee
Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenk's
Sampson, House of Shultz
Joshua (Joe), House of Josh, family Prince
Gwinnie, A named House of Bast
Kerry, House of Perkins
Cody, House of Tims
Pinky, House of LaShonda
Sir Furr Purr, House of John and Lea
CoCo, House of Belinda
Keri, House of Maguire
Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane, House of Hanoka
Gwinnie, A named House of Bast
Heather, House of Rennie

This is in date of gathering names

[Sammy whispers to Luko] Uh Luko, Gwinnie is in the list twicce.
Also, I fink Lil Bib should maybe house of Bridavsky.

Luko fixes Gwinnie, and whispers back 'You mean Lil Bub listed under
Mahoney?'

Samuel Redcat September 21st 20 02:45 PM

A hoomin name for the Walk and the Calling.

Luko fixes Gwinnie, and whispers back 'You mean Lil Bub listed under
Mahoney?'

Yep, dat's da one.

cshenk September 22nd 20 12:59 AM

Samuel Redcat wrote:

Luko fixes Gwinnie, and whispers back 'You mean Lil Bub listed under
Mahoney?'

Yep, dat's da one.

Luko corrects Lil Bub ro house of Bridavsky

House of Stright & friends September 22nd 20 02:42 AM

A hoomin name for the Walk and the Calling.

I believe that Sheriff Roscoe's name is Catrane, not Coltrane. He was named for the Coltrane guy.

Anti Sandy

cshenk September 23rd 20 02:10 AM

House of Stright & friends wrote:

I believe that Sheriff Roscoe's name is Catrane, not Coltrane. He was
named for the Coltrane guy.

Anti Sandy

He was listed as Coltrane by Sammy. Sammy?

Samuel Redcat September 23rd 20 04:41 PM

cshenk wrote:
House of Stright & friends wrote:

I believe that Sheriff Roscoe's name is Catrane, not Coltrane. He was
named for the Coltrane guy.

Anti Sandy

He was listed as Coltrane by Sammy. Sammy?

Oops! It is indeed Ctrane.

Mahoney,Dan September 23rd 20 06:23 PM

Samuel Redcat wrote:
cshenk wrote:
House of Stright & friends wrote:

I believe that Sheriff Roscoe's name is Catrane, not Coltrane. He was
named for the Coltrane guy.

Anti Sandy

HeÂ* was listed as Coltrane by Sammy.Â* Sammy?

Oops! It is indeed Ctrane.

Or even Catrane.