CatBanter

-   -   Harri Roadcat got her tummy rubbed (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107682)

Storrmmee April 2nd 12 11:21 PM

Harri Roadcat got her tummy rubbed

itz gud ursef iz so kind to urown gurl hoomin, storrmmee not so much
"Nancy" wrote in message
Reporting for Harri Roadcat:
Meowmie did indeed rub my tummy. She sat in the official PawPaw
snuggle spot on the couch and I climbed in her lap for snuggles. And I
let her pick me up to get my breakfast on the stove and then carry me
to the back of the couch when I was done.

NO! I'm not spoiled. It's just that I'm very good at training the
humans. I've even taught Meowmie how to spell!

MLB[_4_] April 16th 12 01:09 AM

wrote in message
Reporting for Harri Roadcat:
Meowmie did indeed rub my tummy. She sat in the official PawPaw
snuggle spot on the couch and I climbed in her lap for snuggles. And I
let her pick me up to get my breakfast on the stove and then carry me
to the back of the couch when I was done.

NO! I'm not spoiled. It's just that I'm very good at training the
humans. I've even taught Meowmie how to spell!

Wots da latst nuws? TuTu

meOwy April 16th 12 03:00 AM

*wrote in message
Reporting for Harri Roadcat:
Meowmie did indeed rub my tummy. She sat in the official PawPaw
snuggle spot on the couch and I climbed in her lap for snuggles. And I
let her pick me up to get my breakfast on the stove and then carry me
to the back of the couch when I was done.

NO! I'm not spoiled. It's just that I'm very good at training the
humans. I've even taught Meowmie how to spell!

Wots da latst nuws? *TuTu

Yess pweese. Usses gnooz junkies, ai meen gnuz houndz, not dat, usses
nooz cats.
Enny furfur nooz updayt?
Meowy