CatBanter

-   -   Changing decorations (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11032)

Miss Violette February 24th 04 04:23 AM

Changing decorations

Miss Violette looks around and sees very little activity... She goes to the
porter, and returns with all new decorations and balloons so the kitties can
keep their pawti up but change the theme, The red heart balloons, and cupid
bunting is replaced with, green,blue,silver white, and all other colors of
the rainbows on the nice shiny floaty balloons...

She makes another trip to the 'porter and retrieves another huge cart of
food with traditional cat treats of nip tea and nip wine, nipcheesecake and
shrimpee and mousy onna stick along with some new fluffy Tuesday things...
catfishnip gumbo, crawfish and shrimp pie, eel and hotsauce pizza just to
name a few,,,

She goes over to the stereo and plays a wonderful ragtime tune to get things
started... She sits down and waits for kitties to show up again and dance
and have a good time, and she thinks of her wink fondly...Miss Violette

Mlle. Anaïs February 24th 04 03:05 PM

HiHi Miss Violet!

Puff Puff, I'ze late but Ize back! C'mon Tiger takes Tiger by the paw
les help yur sisfur put uppa dese dekorationz, den we'zl find da udder
kittez so we can parti again!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

ShortTail Tom February 25th 04 03:41 AM

She makes another trip to the 'porter and retrieves another huge cart of
food with traditional cat treats of nip tea and nip wine, nipcheesecake and
shrimpee and mousy onna stick along with some new fluffy Tuesday things...
catfishnip gumbo, crawfish and shrimp pie, eel and hotsauce pizza just to
name a few,,,

She goes over to the stereo and plays a wonderful ragtime tune to get things
started... She sits down and waits for kitties to show up again and dance
and have a good time, and she thinks of her wink fondly...Miss Violette

Bootiful miss OEJ, whut do you fink? You wanna hep wif de new
decorations? Den we cud dance to dat grate ragtime moosic...

STTom

MouseCat February 25th 04 03:45 AM

Miss Violette wrote:
[...]

I'z am ready to help wif changin decorations if you iz, Dynacat. We'z
could use some of doze old balloons to float up high to put some of the
bunting and stuff. Dat was a furry good idea, Sammy Kitten.

MCat

Sylvia M February 25th 04 05:33 AM

Uhmazyink!!!
Way tu go!!!
I'll try sum ov dat catfishnip gumbo, crawfish and shrimp pie, and eel.
I dunno bowt da hotsauce pizza...Waddya tink,Meowzy Cat??

Dyna, landing at the boofay taybul

Sylvia M February 25th 04 05:38 AM

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
[...]

Maybee affurr we eetz uhliddul...

heowz bowt habin sum nip tea and nip wine, nipcheesecake and
shrimpee and mousy onna stick along with some new fluffy Tuesday things...
catfishnip gumbo, crawfish and shrimp pie, and eel ?

I dunno bowt da hotsauce pizza tho...

Dyna, gettin twu bigbig playtez reddy

Miss Violette February 25th 04 07:00 AM

I wuuld likez dis, OEJ takez a peice of shiney paper anna hangz itsef onna
wallz. She holdz ballonz while STT uses the blowerupperthingy and then ties
them and letz dem go... OKYDOKY, itsa timeta danze,,OEJ, holdin out her paw

Miss Violette February 25th 04 07:02 AM

Miss Violette walkz to the 'porter and grabs the big string with a couple of
bunches of them tied there, you guys grab what you need to float and your
supplies and i will release them, Miss Violette

MouseCat February 25th 04 06:35 PM

Maybee affurr we eetz uhliddul...

heowz bowt habin sum nip tea and nip wine, nipcheesecake and
shrimpee and mousy onna stick along with some new fluffy Tuesday things...

catfishnip gumbo, crawfish and shrimp pie, and eel ?

I dunno bowt da hotsauce pizza tho...

Dyna, gettin twu bigbig playtez reddy

Now das a gudgud idearment! Wez don't want to get weak from hunger, do
we? Mousy on a stick - hmmm, dat sounds really gudgud. But den, so duz
de catfishnip gumbo and crawfish and shrimp pie.

Yes, miss Dyna, let's try some of each.

MouseCat

MouseCat February 25th 04 06:37 PM

Sylvia M wrote:

Uhmazyink!!!
Way tu go!!!
I'll try sum ov dat catfishnip gumbo, crawfish and shrimp pie, and eel.
I dunno bowt da hotsauce pizza...Waddya tink,Meowzy Cat??

Dyna, landing at the boofay taybul

Well, I'z is a pretty daring boykitty, so I will give it a try.

takes a bite of the peppered side

Yumm, dis is pretty good - uh, but itz gettin warm. No, it's gettin
furry furry hot!
let's out a LOUD yowl
Wherez do iced niptea?
locates and dives into the bowl of iced nip tea

MouseCat

Sylvia M. February 26th 04 12:16 AM

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Sylvia M wrote:

Uhmazyink!!!
Way tu go!!!
I'll try sum ov dat catfishnip gumbo, crawfish and shrimp pie, and eel.
I dunno bowt da hotsauce pizza...Waddya tink,Meowzy Cat??

Dyna, landing at the boofay taybul

Well, I'z is a pretty daring boykitty, so I will give it a try.

takes a bite of the peppered side

Yumm, dis is pretty good - uh, but itz gettin warm. No, it's gettin
furry furry hot!
let's out a LOUD yowl
Wherez do iced niptea?
locates and dives into the bowl of iced nip tea

MouseCat

Awww....peor guy...
Heerz uh towul...
Wud yu lyke me tu yuze uh blo-dryer on yur furrzzz??

Dyna, konzolinklee

Sylvia M. February 26th 04 12:21 AM

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Maybee affurr we eetz uhliddul...

heowz bowt habin sum nip tea and nip wine, nipcheesecake and
shrimpee and mousy onna stick along with some new fluffy Tuesday

things...

catfishnip gumbo, crawfish and shrimp pie, and eel ?

I dunno bowt da hotsauce pizza tho...

Dyna, gettin twu bigbig playtez reddy

Now das a gudgud idearment! Wez don't want to get weak from hunger, do
we? Mousy on a stick - hmmm, dat sounds really gudgud. But den, so duz
de catfishnip gumbo and crawfish and shrimp pie.

Yes, miss Dyna, let's try some of each.

MouseCat

I yam gud wiff meowzeez onna stik, yu kno...
Yu luuk lyke yu kud hayndul at leezt twee atta tyme...heer yua go...

-----X:3QQ~~~~-------X:3QQ~~~~-------X:3QQ~~~~-------

Shizka-meowz , ya kno ;-)

Dyna , puuuurrrrrowdlee

MouseCat February 26th 04 02:38 AM

I yam gud wiff meowzeez onna stik, yu kno...
Yu luuk lyke yu kud hayndul at leezt twee atta tyme...heer yua go...

-----X:3QQ~~~~-------X:3QQ~~~~-------X:3QQ~~~~-------

Shizka-meowz , ya kno ;-)

Dyna , puuuurrrrrowdlee

Oh, I luvz meowsies! But I hab neber tried dem on meowsie-kabobs. Fank
you so very much! Dat iz so furry nice of you.

MCat

MouseCat February 26th 04 02:39 AM

Awww....peor guy...
Heerz uh towul...
Wud yu lyke me tu yuze uh blo-dryer on yur furrzzz??

Dyna, konzolinklee

Ummm, yes pleaz. Dat's purty embarassing, but doze peppersz waz hothot!

MCat

Sylvia M February 26th 04 05:35 AM

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Awww....peor guy...
Heerz uh towul...
Wud yu lyke me tu yuze uh blo-dryer on yur furrzzz??

Dyna, konzolinklee

Ummm, yes pleaz. Dat's purty embarassing, but doze peppersz waz hothot!

MCat

Well, lyke yu sed, yu iz "a pretty daring boykitty".
I yam kynda da owtgoink kynd mineownself.
lyke hot-stuff, she thinks to hurself

Dyna startz Meowmeez blo dryer on lo-lo speed

Dyna Mo/Mite, dat kinda kitty

Sylvia M February 26th 04 05:38 AM

"MouseCat" wrote in message
I yam gud wiff meowzeez onna stik, yu kno...
Yu luuk lyke yu kud hayndul at leezt twee atta tyme...heer yua go...

-----X:3QQ~~~~-------X:3QQ~~~~-------X:3QQ~~~~-------

Shizka-meowz , ya kno ;-)

Dyna , puuuurrrrrowdlee

Oh, I luvz meowsies! But I hab neber tried dem on meowsie-kabobs. Fank
you so very much! Dat iz so furry nice of you.

MCat

Datzda leezt I kud du, affurr da hotsawze feeazko.

Dyna, giglinglee

Miss Violette February 26th 04 07:59 AM

These two cats boogie wayyy into the night, they drink and eat and rest and
dance some more,,, OEJ loks at STT and says i isa hungry agin, we haf danzed
a buncch, OEJ, eyin dat snak tabel
Miss Violette wrote:
I wuuld likez dis, OEJ takez a peice of shiney paper anna hangz itsef

onna
wallz. She holdz ballonz while STT uses the blowerupperthingy and then

ties
them and letz dem go... OKYDOKY, itsa timeta danze,,OEJ, holdin out her

paw

Awll right! Dat sounds like fun. I likes dis dancin stuff!

STTom
takes OEJ's paw and starts to boogie

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat February 26th 04 03:26 PM

Miss Violette wrote:
What about you mis c. silvercat? you readi ta danz or doez you jus wanna
sitz here anna drink dis wine anna watch alla da fun? TV
Miss Violette wrote in message

For the handsomest boycat on the planet, I'm always ready to dance!
Let's boogie...

Two kitties dash to the dance floor and start to dance to the ragtime
music

ShortTail Tom February 26th 04 03:28 PM

Miss Violette wrote:

These two cats boogie wayyy into the night, they drink and eat and rest and
dance some more,,, OEJ loks at STT and says i isa hungry agin, we haf danzed
a buncch, OEJ, eyin dat snak tabel

Dat's a xcellent idearment, OEJ! Whoo, I'z gettin warm, too. Dancin sure
can get a kitty hot. Howz about we get some snackz den maybe curl up on
one of doze soft pillows and catch our breath?

STTom

MouseCat February 26th 04 03:30 PM

Datzda leezt I kud du, affurr da hotsawze feeazko.

Dyna, giglinglee

It waz kinda funny, waznt it? But dat pizza did taste gudgud, until it
got hothot.

MCat
snickering at the memory of hisownself in the punchbowl

Miss Violette February 26th 04 03:54 PM

Dis wuuld be nice, I seez a nice lookin cushin ofur der wif a tabel fur the
fud dat isa low anna itsa by a nicenice frenc door to da out wif itsef open
a bit, OEJ, thinkin dis here luks romantikal

Mlle. Anaïs February 26th 04 04:12 PM

You isa lite onna yur feetz, Tiger headbutt, Ise likez dancin wit yew!
I seez anna empty table anna cushion, why don we gets a glass uv nip-wine,
anna cuddle up ober dere befur we goez out anna watches da parade?

Sylvia M February 27th 04 02:50 AM

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Datzda leezt I kud du, affurr da hotsawze feeazko.

Dyna, giglinglee

It waz kinda funny, waznt it? But dat pizza did taste gudgud, until it
got hothot.

MCat
snickering at the memory of hisownself in the punchbowl

Hav yu had e-nuff tu eet? Wud yu lyke wun moor kabob, maybe shrimpeez an
meowzeez ulternaytink?

Dyna, saysheayted, herownself

MouseCat February 27th 04 03:23 AM

Hav yu had e-nuff tu eet? Wud yu lyke wun moor kabob, maybe shrimpeez an
meowzeez ulternaytink?

Dyna, saysheayted, herownself

No, fangu, gracious miz Dyna. I'z totally full. Maybe we'z cud jus sit
down fur a little while and watch de udder kitties and lissen to de
moosic and appurrciate de purrty decorations.

MCat

Sylvia M. February 27th 04 06:34 PM

Hav yu had e-nuff tu eet? Wud yu lyke wun moor kabob, maybe shrimpeez
an
meowzeez ulternaytink?

Dyna, saysheayted, herownself

No, fangu, gracious miz Dyna. I'z totally full. Maybe we'z cud jus sit
down fur a little while and watch de udder kitties and lissen to de
moosic and appurrciate de purrty decorations.

MCat

Wy Fangu, Meowzcat, I wud lyke dat.
Dere ar sum kumffy kusshunz ofurr dere, neer da danz flor.
Letz mozy offurr dere fur uh wile.

Dyna, ugreeubbubully

Sylvia M February 29th 04 08:02 PM

"Sylvia M." wrote in message
Hav yu had e-nuff tu eet? Wud yu lyke wun moor kabob, maybe shrimpeez

an
meowzeez ulternaytink?

Dyna, saysheayted, herownself

No, fangu, gracious miz Dyna. I'z totally full. Maybe we'z cud jus sit
down fur a little while and watch de udder kitties and lissen to de
moosic and appurrciate de purrty decorations.

MCat

Wy Fangu, Meowzcat, I wud lyke dat.
Dere ar sum kumffy kusshunz ofurr dere, neer da danz flor.
Letz mozy offurr dere fur uh wile.

Dyna, ugreeubbubully

Um...Meowzcatty, sinze itz da twenny nynt day ov Febbrewarry,
an dat maykz it Leep Yeer Day...May I tayke diz eggskooz tu azk yu tu danze
wiff me, if it wudun't be tuutuu furrwardz?

Dyna, shylee

D.S.K. February 29th 04 09:47 PM

~elderly maine coon ssslinksss threw thuh door, sssavorin thuh sssmellz
& lookin four old frendz~~

MouseCat February 29th 04 10:04 PM

Um...Meowzcatty, sinze itz da twenny nynt day ov Febbrewarry,
an dat maykz it Leep Yeer Day...May I tayke diz eggskooz tu azk yu tu danze
wiff me, if it wudun't be tuutuu furrwardz?

Dyna, shylee

Absoluterly! I'z wud love too danze. Iz de moosic that's playin now to
your liking or shell we pick anudder CD to danz to?

MCat

Sylvia M. March 1st 04 04:20 AM

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Um...Meowzcatty, sinze itz da twenny nynt day ov Febbrewarry,
an dat maykz it Leep Yeer Day...May I tayke diz eggskooz tu azk yu tu

danze
wiff me, if it wudun't be tuutuu furrwardz?

Dyna, shylee

Absoluterly! I'z wud love too danze. Iz de moosic that's playin now to
your liking or shell we pick anudder CD to danz to?

MCat

Diz wud be fyne, tu shtart wiff...

Dyna, still wearing hur red dress with pink sekwinz

ChildFree23 March 1st 04 04:22 PM

Meow! I'm Lilith Kitten! Who are you? Do you know my sisfur and bruffer,
Kitty Schottland and Capt. Midnight?

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Mlle. Anaïs March 1st 04 04:44 PM

Ahh, Tiger, yuz a gudgud boykittee! smurgle smurgle I'ze made
reserbations fur us at Brennans were dey makes dem Bannanaz Forster fur
dessert. Dey hab catfish anna crawfishes anna shrimpeez, anna bestest uv
all, I hab da furless wunz credit cardz, so da dinner is onna us! Wen does
yurownself yaew wanna go?

Miss Violette March 1st 04 09:51 PM

Hi Have a dance and some snacks, Miss Violette

Miss Violette March 1st 04 09:55 PM

letz go right now... nannas isa goodgood people fud, Tiger, getz up, takes
away the trash, setz the cushion right, and leads his wink ta tha porter...
Her we are atta eatin plaxze, Tiger, who alla time likez fud

Sylvia M. March 2nd 04 12:17 AM

~elderly maine coon ssslinksss threw thuh door, sssavorin thuh sssmellz
& lookin four old frendz~~

Hiya Miztereeouz Maine Coon.
I yam Dyna Mo/Mite, uh Maine Coon Kitty mineownself.
I yam juzt myddul aje mineself. (6 yrs yung)
Doze ar lufferlee lynx eer tuftz.
Ar yu a memfurr ov owr TEC?

I yam da Purrezident, ya mite kno...

Dyna, furrendly lyke