CatBanter

-   -   Where is Harri Roadcat?? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=75180)

meeee October 9th 06 07:29 AM

Where is Harri Roadcat??

Congo looks arownd ankshusly.
'I hope I wassn't sposed to pick hur up.'
Congo luks a bit wurried

Harri Roadcat October 9th 06 02:12 PM

Where is Harri Roadcat??

meeee wrote:
Congo looks arownd ankshusly.
'I hope I wassn't sposed to pick hur up.'
Congo luks a bit wurried

I'z sorry, Congo, I got distracted. I was down dere, visitin wif da
Roman feral kitties. Dere are even a couple of dem who have been
roadcats, riding on big metalmonsters around Rome. But none of dem has
ridden on da INSIDE of a metalmonster cab!

But I'z ready to dance now. Would you like to danze? Or would you raffur
just go get somefing to eat then sit down fur a while?

Harri Roadcat

meeee October 9th 06 10:20 PM

Where is Harri Roadcat??

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
Congo looks arownd ankshusly.
'I hope I wassn't sposed to pick hur up.'
Congo luks a bit wurried

I'z sorry, Congo, I got distracted. I was down dere, visitin wif da Roman
feral kitties. Dere are even a couple of dem who have been roadcats,
riding on big metalmonsters around Rome. But none of dem has ridden on da
INSIDE of a metalmonster cab!

But I'z ready to dance now. Would you like to danze? Or would you raffur
just go get somefing to eat then sit down fur a while?

Harri Roadcat

Oh, there yu are Harri!! I wuz gettin wurreed that maybe yu mite be wayting
fur me tu pik yu up. Heeer, I brot yu sum flowers. (handing her a carefully
arranged bunch of punk and yellow tinted carnations) I will do whateffa yu
wants to do, Harri, would yu lyke sum nip tea or a mousicle or sumfing? Or
else we cud joyn in tha kitten bouncing going on over there.
Congo gallantly

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat October 9th 06 10:22 PM

Where is Harri Roadcat??

Oh, there yu are Harri!! I wuz gettin wurreed that maybe yu mite be wayting
fur me tu pik yu up. Heeer, I brot yu sum flowers. (handing her a carefully
arranged bunch of punk and yellow tinted carnations) I will do whateffa yu
wants to do, Harri, would yu lyke sum nip tea or a mousicle or sumfing? Or
else we cud joyn in tha kitten bouncing going on over there.
Congo gallantly

Do fowlers are lovely! Fangu, Congo. [Harri gives Congo a nose-touch]
How about we join tha kitten bouncing? Then we could mebbe sit down wif
some nip tea.

Harri

meeee October 9th 06 11:16 PM

Where is Harri Roadcat??

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message .. .
Oh, there yu are Harri!! I wuz gettin wurreed that maybe yu mite be
wayting
fur me tu pik yu up. Heeer, I brot yu sum flowers. (handing her a
carefully
arranged bunch of punk and yellow tinted carnations) I will do whateffa
yu
wants to do, Harri, would yu lyke sum nip tea or a mousicle or sumfing?
Or
else we cud joyn in tha kitten bouncing going on over there.
Congo gallantly

Do fowlers are lovely! Fangu, Congo. [Harri gives Congo a nose-touch]
How about we join tha kitten bouncing? Then we could mebbe sit down wif
some nip tea.

Harri

That wud be great!! It looks like fun, lets go!!
Congo, bouncing enthusiastically