CatBanter

-   -   Happy Halloween (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91795)

Magic Mood Jeep © October 31st 08 02:25 PM

Happy Halloween

But, ladies, just remember:

http://www.virtualdirtygirl.com/hall..._halloween.swf

(you'll need sound)

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Sherry October 31st 08 02:34 PM

Happy Halloween

On Oct 31, 9:25*am, Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
But, ladies, just remember:

http://www.virtualdirtygirl.com/hall..._halloween.swf

(you'll need sound)
--
*^..^ This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help
her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
email me at nalee1964 (at) comcast (dot) nethttp://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep

HA! Now *that* was scary!
Halloween -- I've already made two phone calls to nag people I
know
who have indoor-outdoor cats to keep them in today and tonight. It's a
bad night to be a roaming cat :-)

Sherry

[email protected] October 31st 08 07:29 PM

Happy Halloween

Sherry wrote:

Halloween -- I've already made two phone calls to nag people I
know who have indoor-outdoor cats to keep them in today and tonight.
It's a bad night to be a roaming cat :-)

Yep, I managed to get Smudge to come in this morning. (I tried to get
her to come in before I went to bed last night, but she didn't appear,
although I called for quite a while.) So she's stuck inside today and
will be stuck inside all night. Nobody in my house is going to be happy
about that.

--
Joyce ^..^