CatBanter

-   -   Tu Daisy-Chan (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113604)

Snowball October 9th 17 02:16 AM

Tu Daisy-Chan

Hihi Daisy-Chan,

Meowmie's onna nuffer katz groop dat haz sum ov da kitties anna meowmies anna
pawz dat used tu post heer long time ago. Wud it be okay iffin she posted da
Calling ov da Naynmes dere an da updaytes?

Fangu,

Snowball

cshenk October 9th 17 06:27 PM

Tu Daisy-Chan

Snowball wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Hihi Daisy-Chan,

Meowmie's onna nuffer katz groop dat haz sum ov da kitties anna
meowmies anna pawz dat used tu post heer long time ago. Wud it be
okay iffin she posted da Calling ov da Naynmes dere an da updaytes?

Fangu,

Snowball

Hai Snowball! I's not own ennyfing here. Iffin you wants to post mai
own wurds, I'z not maind.

Snowball October 9th 17 10:31 PM

Tu Daisy-Chan

In article , cshenk says...

Snowball wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Hihi Daisy-Chan,

Meowmie's onna nuffer katz groop dat haz sum ov da kitties anna
meowmies anna pawz dat used tu post heer long time ago. Wud it be
okay iffin she posted da Calling ov da Naynmes dere an da updaytes?

Fangu,

Snowball

Hai Snowball! I's not own ennyfing here. Iffin you wants to post mai
own wurds, I'z not maind.

Fangu so so much!

Snowball