CatBanter

-   -   It's pawty time - Harri's home! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28605)

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten June 26th 05 10:30 PM

It's pawty time - Harri's home!

Meowmie and Paw just bringed Harri in from da car. She's outside sunning
herself, so we can start the pawtie now. Amelia and Ranger and me getted
da garage all fixed up - we'z got a big air conditioner gettin it cool
in dere, and we'z shoved all of doze hoomin's bokses up against da
walls, and we'z cleared a dance floor, and I'z set up a CD player and
hung a glitter-ball from da ceeling, and we'z got trestle tables where
we can put da fudz. We'z all ready!

Mine dear Liltih, would you care to come danz wif me?

An we can 'port da Meal on Pawz truck ober here, and 'port from here to
da TED hospital to deliver fud to da sick kitties and doggies, den 'port
right back here.

Sammy

Sundance June 27th 05 02:49 AM

[A 'porter twinkles and Sundance appears.]

Hi, Sammy, I hopez I iznt too erly. How iz Harri doin? Iz she reddy to hab
biziters? I duznt want to disterb her if she'z sleepin or too tired or
anyfing, but I iz shur lookin forward to seein her.

Sundance

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ June 27th 05 04:23 AM

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:30:13 -0700, Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:

Meowmie and Paw just bringed Harri in from da car. She's outside sunning
herself, so we can start the pawtie now. Amelia and Ranger and me getted
da garage all fixed up - we'z got a big air conditioner gettin it cool
in dere, and we'z shoved all of doze hoomin's bokses up against da
walls, and we'z cleared a dance floor, and I'z set up a CD player and
hung a glitter-ball from da ceeling, and we'z got trestle tables where
we can put da fudz. We'z all ready!

Datz wunnerfull nooz! Giff Harri a big smoochie fur me! Tiger, my
luff, I'z portin' to your place now!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/26/2005 11:23:00 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette June 27th 05 04:50 AM

Tiger goes to the 'porter door and stands there with a huge bunch of
bluebells and nip for greenery, He is pacing partly because he is anxious to
see his ladylove and partly beclawz he wants to eat the flowers, I is ready
fur yourownsef, Tiger
.. .

Miss Violette June 27th 05 04:51 AM

more great news, soft
Sundance wrote:
[A 'porter twinkles and Sundance appears.]

Hi, Sammy, I hopez I iznt too erly. How iz Harri doin? Iz she reddy to

hab
biziters? I duznt want to disterb her if she'z sleepin or too tired or
anyfing, but I iz shur lookin forward to seein her.

Sundance

Yep, her is ready. Her has already been bopping Ranger fur getting to
playful, an has been sploring da yard again, an has been snugglin wif
Paw, so her is ready fur bizitin. In fact, her jus heard da moosic
coming from da garage an started danzin.

Sammy

Sundance June 27th 05 06:29 AM

Sundance wrote:
[A 'porter twinkles and Sundance appears.]

Hi, Sammy, I hopez I iznt too erly. How iz Harri doin? Iz she reddy to
hab biziters? I duznt want to disterb her if she'z sleepin or too tired
or anyfing, but I iz shur lookin forward to seein her.

Sundance

Yep, her is ready. Her has already been bopping Ranger fur getting to
playful, an has been sploring da yard again, an has been snugglin wif Paw,
so her is ready fur bizitin. In fact, her jus heard da moosic coming from
da garage an started danzin.

Oh, gudgud! Hihi, Harri, iz yoo reely doin bedderer now? Ize so glad to
see yoo!

[Sundance gives Harri a gentle headbutt.]

Sundance

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ June 27th 05 05:09 PM

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:50:08 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger goes to the 'porter door and stands there with a huge bunch of
bluebells and nip for greenery, He is pacing partly because he is anxious to
see his ladylove and partly beclawz he wants to eat the flowers, I is ready
fur yourownsef, Tiger

porter twinkles, and Anaïs steps out Tiger, my luff! What luffly
flowerz! Yu iz so sweet! An I broughted yu a lil sumfin shows Tiger a
take-out box Dere's sum lobster taylez, shrimpeez an nip-n-lemon
sawse just in case yu gets hungry an needz a snakie!

I heer dat Harri's up an about, letz port offur dere to joyne da
pawty an giff her owr best wishes, OK?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/27/2005 12:04:51 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

ChildFree23 June 27th 05 07:40 PM

Mine dear Liltih, would you care to come danz wif me?

Of course, mine dear Sammy! Do you want to do the cheek-to-cheek
smurgle?

Lilit Kitten-Mahoney