CatBanter

-   -   Purrs for a special lady's cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33)

polonca12000 August 10th 03 03:11 PM

Purrs for a special lady's cat

Lots of purrs, hugs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" wrote in message
Hi guys.

I haven't spotted this on another thread...

The power of the purr is needed. A good Net friend, Priscilla, who posts

here,
has a sick cat. snip

beatles9091 August 12th 03 10:38 PM

"wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" wrote in message
Hi guys.

I haven't spotted this on another thread...

The power of the purr is needed. A good Net friend, Priscilla, who posts

here,
has a sick cat. Can we invoke the power of the purr for Caley, who has a

mouth
problem, and for Priscilla, who like a good cat mum, is worrying.

Priscilla is
a lovely lady - and she really, really, really loves her cats :-)

Cheers, helen s

We're so sorry to hear this. Of course, we'll get the purr motors working
overtime for Caley and Priscilla.

Roger