CatBanter

-   -   Good kitty (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109961)

David Harmon September 11th 13 05:51 AM

Good kitty

I hear my neighbor yelling every day: "Bad dog! Get over here you
bad dog!" Like that's a way to call a dog to you. The dog probably
thinks it's his name. I couldn't handle it; if I felt that way
about a dog I would have to get rid of it.

My cats all probably think their names are "Good sweet kitty
precious baby." Sometimes I see my cat Star looking around and I
can just tell that she is trying to figure out what she can do to be
a good kitty and make me happy. Some uncharitable dog yeller would
probably think she is scheming what she could get away with, but he
would be wrong. So very wrong.

My friend Dennis has a cat who maybe saved his life. She came and
woke him up when the smoke alarm was sounding. That earned her
"good kitty" status for life. Of course they were all closed up in
the same house so technically it was her life too. But that's not
scheming, no. Good kitty.

Cheers

Bill Graham September 13th 13 03:04 AM

Good kitty

David Harmon wrote:
[...]

One of our cats thinks his name is, "Get off the table!"

Dan Leifker September 15th 13 10:27 PM

Good kitty

On 2013-09-13 02:04:26 +0000, Bill Graham said:

David Harmon wrote:
I hear my neighbor yelling every day: "Bad dog! Get over here you
bad dog!" Like that's a way to call a dog to you. The dog probably

One of our cats thinks his name is, "Get off the table!"

Yes, my cat (who is otherwise very intelligent) thinks his name is "Treat?"