CatBanter

-   -   Tribute to Muffin, House of DCSPCA (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83733)

Adam October 28th 07 11:05 PM

Tribute to Muffin, House of DCSPCA

Muffin was one of the resident (free-roaming) cats at the Dutchess
County SPCA in Hyde Park, New York, which is where he spent his last few
years. He was the sickest-looking cat I've ever seen -- I don't know
his exact age, but he looked extremely old. He hung in there for a lot
longer than anybody would have expected, and still enjoyed being held
and rubbing noses with both shelter staff and visitors. Muffin liked
everybody, even the other resident cat Lumpy, who didn't like him, or
anybody else for that matter. Over the summer, Muffin's age, or
condition, finally caught up with him, and he had a seizure and died
quietly. His ashes were taken home by the Animal Care Manager.

Adam

Me October 28th 07 11:13 PM

Tribute to Muffin, House of DCSPCA

Adam,

Weze sure dat Muffin tuched da lives lotz of hoomins and kittiez, an waz
a furry special kitty. Dis waz a furry fine tryboot.

Snowflake

Ms. Tess October 28th 07 11:55 PM

Tribute to Muffin, House of DCSPCA

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 23:05:47 GMT, Adam
wrote:

Muffin was one of the resident (free-roaming) cats at the Dutchess
County SPCA in Hyde Park, New York, which is where he spent his last few
years. He was the sickest-looking cat I've ever seen -- I don't know
his exact age, but he looked extremely old. He hung in there for a lot
longer than anybody would have expected, and still enjoyed being held
and rubbing noses with both shelter staff and visitors. Muffin liked
everybody, even the other resident cat Lumpy, who didn't like him, or
anybody else for that matter. Over the summer, Muffin's age, or
condition, finally caught up with him, and he had a seizure and died
quietly. His ashes were taken home by the Animal Care Manager.

Adam

Fangu, Unca Adam. Dat wuz a furry nice tribyoot for a braf cat.

Tess

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee October 29th 07 04:04 AM

Tribute to Muffin, House of DCSPCA

Seowndz as tho Muffin wuz un ambazzador of gudgud wyll at the Dutchess
County SPCA in Hyde Park, New York, Unka Adam.
Seowndz az tho yu knew him well. Dat wuz kayerink ov da Manager tu keep
Muffins ashez.

Fangu furr shayerink diz tribute wiff uz.
--
Pitô.ônya

CatTayls/Little Kitty October 29th 07 04:36 AM

Tribute to Muffin, House of DCSPCA

Fangu Unca Adam fur caring fur a shelter kitty. I wuz in a shelter
when Meowmie came in so I could adopt her. Itz good hoomins that help
thuh shelter kitteez hav hope and luv.

Little Kitty

The Clowder October 29th 07 10:46 PM

Adam wrote:

Muffin was one of the resident (free-roaming) cats at the Dutchess
County SPCA in Hyde Park, New York, which is where he spent his last few
years. He was the sickest-looking cat I've ever seen -- I don't know
his exact age, but he looked extremely old. He hung in there for a lot
longer than anybody would have expected, and still enjoyed being held
and rubbing noses with both shelter staff and visitors. Muffin liked
everybody, even the other resident cat Lumpy, who didn't like him, or
anybody else for that matter. Over the summer, Muffin's age, or
condition, finally caught up with him, and he had a seizure and died
quietly. His ashes were taken home by the Animal Care Manager.

Adam

Effury shelturr ot to haff a Venerabull Kitty offurseein fings, I
fink.

Fangu fur tellin us bowt Muffin, it's gud dat hee got to spend his
last yeeers inna plays ware hee wuz sayf an hee got scritchies
weneffur hee wantid dem.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Ray or Fran October 30th 07 07:26 PM

Tribute to Muffin, House of DCSPCA

Adam,

Ize sure Muffin lives on in the heartz of the staff and volunteers and iz
watching over them and all the shelter residentz.

Puddi
(purring away for effuryones hurting hearts)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Stormmee October 31st 07 03:08 AM

Tribute to Muffin, House of DCSPCA

it iz nize dat he hada plazeta life anna at leazt some hoominz ta gif hizsef
attinshinz, thank yoursef fur karin enufta gif him a trubute, Trudi

The House of David[_2_] November 10th 07 04:44 AM

Tribute to Muffin, House of DCSPCA

Purrrrz fur Muffin. Weze glad he hadda gud hom atta end.
Ralph, for his clowder