CatBanter

-   -   Photos Updated (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74863)

tension_on_the_wire September 29th 06 12:26 PM

Photos Updated

Okay, finally I got some old SLR pictures into the laptop. Scanner is
on the blink, so I just took pictures of them using the digital
camera. Sorry about the glare on some of them, but they
were glossy prints and the flash *would* tend to reflect back.

Anyways, there are five albums in there, one each for
Sarah (RB)
Caitlin (RB)
Zildjian (RB)
Luthien (still very much here, bless her)
Muezza Glorio (just got here and staying for a while we hope)

You'll note, if you look carefully, that when the flash
overexposes on Muezza Glorio, you can clearly see
some hidden tiger stripes.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tension_at_home/my_photos

--tension

Christina Websell September 30th 06 01:31 AM

Photos Updated

"tension_on_the_wire" wrote in message
ups.com...
Okay, finally I got some old SLR pictures into the laptop. Scanner is
on the blink, so I just took pictures of them using the digital
camera. Sorry about the glare on some of them, but they
were glossy prints and the flash *would* tend to reflect back.

Anyways, there are five albums in there, one each for
Sarah (RB)
Caitlin (RB)
Zildjian (RB)
Luthien (still very much here, bless her)
Muezza Glorio (just got here and staying for a while we hope)

You'll note, if you look carefully, that when the flash
overexposes on Muezza Glorio, you can clearly see
some hidden tiger stripes.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tension_at_home/my_photos

--tension

Lots of tabbies! I like tabbies, Boyfie is tabby and white. It's
fascinating how much tabbies vary. Some have swirls, some have spots, some
have swirls and spots!

Tweed

tension_on_the_wire September 30th 06 04:07 AM

Photos Updated

Christina Websell wrote:
"tension_on_the_wire" wrote in message
Anyways, there are five albums in there, one each for
Sarah (RB)
Caitlin (RB)
Zildjian (RB)
Luthien (still very much here, bless her)
Muezza Glorio (just got here and staying for a while we hope)

Lots of tabbies! I like tabbies, Boyfie is tabby and white. It's
fascinating how much tabbies vary. Some have swirls, some have spots, some
have swirls and spots!

Tweed

You know, ever since I started posting here a few weeks ago,
and especially last night when I dug up all the old photos,
I've been really missing my RB kitties, thinking about them
in so much detail, and remembering old stories. It was quite
sniffly around here when I was mounting them all onto
the website!

--tension