CatBanter

-   -   Adoption Parti! Ms Iowna cordially invites! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109421)

cshenk May 18th 13 09:16 PM

Adoption Parti! Ms Iowna cordially invites!

Hai all!

I've having an adoption parti this weekend and invite you all who
wishes to come! Daisy-chan just loaded the coordinates in that
teleporter thing so's you just need to dial 'daisy' to finded us! You
kin also croon 'I owe na' if a barky sort anna dat works.

Wez gotted a big backyard wif lots of grass anna full fence. All barky
members will be vouched for by a kittah, sides Iz the only new one
who's barky anna youz not neds to worry about mai self.

Wez got an agility sorta low run wif logs making a maize anna you kin
tell youz there from the smell of the mary golds. Iff you sniff along
them the gap you kin walk through is right in the middle anna then you
sniff/walk to treats. Dere's 2 catnip bushes in dere too!

Out in da main yard is a long stretch you kin run in ana have chase the
ballgames anna there's a picnic table under the shade fur the cheering
section!

Dere's a champion snooze event under da 12x12 canopy. Sniff fur
Lavender and you kin see it.

Fur da 2foots, wez got an enclosed porch wif 2picnic tables inside anna
one is loaded with 4ft treats anna dat other with 2foot treats.

Comeon down!

Iowna, adoption parti!

Will in New Haven[_2_] May 18th 13 09:35 PM

On May 18, 4:16*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
[...]

Wee comin to da partee. I am bringin widdl Samanfa an shee is furry
sited.

--
WooToo, on r weigh

Amelia T Cat May 20th 13 03:48 PM

Adoption Parti! Ms Iowna cordially invites!

On Sat, 18 May 2013 15:16:01 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Hai all!

[The teleporter shimmers in Iowna's back yard, and a string of kitties and
a dog emerge. The crowd consists of a plump tortie girlcat, a lean and
handsome orange tabby boycat, a portly orange tabby girlcat, a grey
kittyboy, and a big, clumsy orange dog.]

Hi, Iowna! I'm Amelia, and these are Sammy, Harri, Ranger, and Starr da
Dogg. Concatulations on your adoption! You have been adopted by a
wonderful family.

[Harri comes forward with a couple bottles in her paws]. We haf some
goodies to drink too. We gots a boddle of nip champaign and a bottle of
sparkling dognip juice.

[Then Starr comes forward, carrying a big bag in her mouth] An i bringed a
big bag of Dentastix an Snausages.

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee May 20th 13 06:26 PM

"cshenk" wrote in message

[...]

In wokz Pi2önya, (hu neffurr gnu a reel goggy...)

Hewllo, lowna, I brot yu sum Mousesikulz© inna freezur bag.
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Pipps=^ ..^=[_2_] May 21st 13 11:05 PM

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

[...]

Mosey, PookyKat, Meowy, Sqweex n Pipps (ovur at Unka Pat's tu comfurt Unka
Pat n Pearl hiz pore injured goggie, )
Pipps sez "weh wyl beh at yer adoption party laytur Ionwa. We will bring yu
sum treetz tu" uh huh .
Owr hous haz nevur met uh goggie, but yu saownd reely nise, Iowna.

Pipps bizzy being hulpful wif Ranger

cshenk May 25th 13 01:38 AM

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On May 18, 4:16*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
[...]

(Meowmie had a computer outage, late messages!)

Gud! I likes Samanfa!

I'z the tri-color one wif the bright red collar anna wearing diamonds.

Ohh more's arriving! I'z gotta run anna greet dem!

Iowna

cshenk May 25th 13 02:08 AM

Amelia T Cat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Sat, 18 May 2013 15:16:01 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Hai all!

[The teleporter shimmers in Iowna's back yard, and a string of
kitties and a dog emerge. The crowd consists of a plump tortie
girlcat, a lean and handsome orange tabby boycat, a portly orange
tabby girlcat, a grey kittyboy, and a big, clumsy orange dog.]

Hi, Iowna! I'm Amelia, and these are Sammy, Harri, Ranger, and Starr
da Dogg. Concatulations on your adoption! You have been adopted by a
wonderful family.

[Harri comes forward with a couple bottles in her paws]. We haf some
goodies to drink too. We gots a boddle of nip champaign and a bottle
of sparkling dognip juice.

[Then Starr comes forward, carrying a big bag in her mouth] An i
bringed a big bag of Dentastix an Snausages.

'OHH! Youz is so welcomes! Doggienip juice? I'z been kinda sheltered
so not sure watdat iz but sounds fun!' says Iowna.

Meantime Cash comes up and helps Harri with some of the bottles as
Daisy-chan snags 4 snausages and giggling runs off to hid them in the
fun maze. Ranger catches on and grabs 4 more and runs after Daisy-chan
to help hide more. Sammy tries to help but the dentastix bag seems to
be defeating him for the moment but he tries to help Starr carry it
anyways. Starr just grins and carrys the rest to the 4foot table where
the 2foot Carol has lots of bowls out to add goodies to. She deftly
snags a strip of bacon and a fried chicken gizzard to quietly munch in
doggie extasy.

Amelia is really curious on the maze and asks Cash 'I don't really
understand what that is. Kin you explain it?'

Cash says 'Oh yes! It's our own little fun spot! Meowmie planted mary
gold sniffy flowers along it anna the entrance 'cept fur a spot big
enuf fur me anna Star to walk in side by side. Dats so Iowna kin sniff
the entry easy. Along da sides of da house dey got real live catnip.
At da back Meowmie planted Lavendar and along dat other side she's got
mint in pots. Very SNIFFY! It's a real garden wez can just sniffy
about anna even iffin you close ur eyes, you kin sniff wherez you are!
In the center is a maze laid out wif logs anna you has to find ur way
about'. Cash winks at Amelia and Starr and adds 'not allowed to climb
over the logs. The 2foots hide treats fur us all back dere anna move
da logs bout now an again'.

cshenk May 25th 13 02:19 AM

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"cshenk" wrote in message

[...]

'Oh Thank you so much Pi2onya! Don't wurry about mai little self being
a doggy. I'z littler dan sum of you! Cash-pup cuse he's big anna his
tail gets happi anna kin knock me over too has a tail orniment that
rings when he gets happi so we kin hear it anna move. He also makes a
great kittah pillow!' says Iowna as she helps Pi2onya place the
mousesikulz in a dish of ice to keep them cool.

She then takes her new friend out to look over the yard as others
arrive.

Sundance[_2_] May 27th 13 10:48 AM

Adoption Parti! Ms Iowna cordially invites!

Ooh, Mousesikulz! Doze lukz like dey kud be yurown bestest bach yet,
Sweetee!

Sundance, with very big eyes

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee May 27th 13 08:55 PM

Adoption Parti! Ms Iowna cordially invites!

Yu'll neffur kno tyll yu try wun ... urr twu...
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee